1.5 Million Hands in One Year

MaxSang

Hello Everyone!

I will play 1.5 Million hands on Unibet this year. The main stake will be 10NL and I will sometimes be mixing in some 25NL tables aswell.

I am going to post updates atleast once a week and I will try to add some technical and mindset insights aswell.

Lets get this done!

(2.077.000 Hands will be the target)

Start 2023.png

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Samba said:

Ain't no way unless it's a shared account (which does seem pretty common from looking at the rakeback leaderboard)

P.S. I'm just a bitter old man gl op

20 days a month x 12 months = 240 days

1,500,000 / 240 days = 6250 hands a day

8-10 tables x 100 hands / hour = 800-1,000 hands

8-9 hours x 800-1,000 hands = 6,400-8,000 - 7,200-9,000

I'd say it's pretty ambitious and also I'm wondering if he can remain focused and not burn out.🤔

• Like 1

I ve been playing poker seriously for about 3 years. In this time I played stakes from 10NL to 50NL, on different sites. I failed to move beyond that because of a combination of impatiance to move up, lack of discipline to apply a certain strategy for a prolong time at a certain stake, lack of vision for what actually brings winrate at the table and a need to withdraw money from my bankroll for living expenses.

Practically I was breaking down at the logistical level for the most part. I ve been following and studying material for a while from Nick and Patrick Howard, Carroters, Saulo and others, and using Wizard consistently as a study tool.

I consider this challenge as a purging ground for my old self, a purge through discipline and consistency, which I consider to be the 2 most important traits of a succesful poker player. When I will complete this challenge I will know that the mandatory traits to be succesful are living inside me, and the rest its just the journey. Good Luck!

• Like 3

GL for it! 🙂

Would you care/dare to share some disclouserable strategics to beat these games..?🤓

With what winrate would you be happy with at this volume?

Do you think Wizard is ok for NL10 player population here, i tried the free version only so far, dunno to buy for micro to be honest..

Thanks, and GL again !

Edited by fish8one

46 minutes ago, fish8one said:

GL for it! 🙂

Would you care/dare to share some disclouserable strategics to beat these games..?🤓

With what winrate would you be happy with at this volume?

Do you think Wizard is ok for NL10 player population here, i tried the free version only so far, dunno to buy for micro to be honest..

Thanks, and GL again !

Thanks for coming by.

Yes, the ranges from Wizard are a good baseline for you to understand how a balanced game would be played in a vacuum. But of course they must be tweaked acording to every pool and stake you play. For 10NL on Unibet precisely I would follow the RFI ones and versus RFI ones, but be a a little tighter versus aggression (versus 3BETs and 4BETs). I would also try to play a very simplified strategy, face up, with little fancy plays while being careful when my opponent is showing aggression in alot of lines.

Hope this helps you for now, I will be posting more strategic stuff in the near future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Surely the goal should be to move up if you can beat the stake?

Also wonder, do you use a special mouse for this as when I put in a lot of volume a sore wrist is a real nuisance and I can't imagine grinding long hours day after day.

Wish you good luck anyhow!

13 hours ago, P0kerM0nk said:

Surely the goal should be to move up if you can beat the stake?

Also wonder, do you use a special mouse for this as when I put in a lot of volume a sore wrist is a real nuisance and I can't imagine grinding long hours day after day.

Wish you good luck anyhow!

I will move up when I will have 100 BIs for the next limit and some money set aside for living expenses because Performance Stress is real.

Regarding the mouse, I have a Razer Basilik V2 set on 15K DPI which is very comfortable, but I m used to put in long hours in poker and games, where I built my wrist resilience.

• Like 3

Today I played a little over 5k hands, that adds up to 30k hands for this week.

In terms of tables, I ve played 8 10NL tables + 1 or 2 25NL tables.

Profitwise it was a good start of the challenge with a little over 300E profit.

In terms of consistency I am satisfied and I m ok with the performance at the tables, only spewed off a few stacks.

See you next week and thanks for following!

day 4.png

• Like 6

Today I played around 8K hands. Didnt feel on my A game, made a few mistakes, especially regarding river bluff catching.

Tomorrow its my 27th birthday so I will take the day off, and I will be returning on Wednesday.

Remember, balance and consistency is key.

Good luck everyone!

image.png.4e40d54b722a2a78cda93566b6c7742e.png

• Like 3