SeeWeed

I was sitting in a mtt tournament and a player sits down with a Scottish avatar. I've looked in my edit alias and I can't seem to find the avatar.

Do I need to unlock this avatar or is it a custom avatar?

Have attached a pic of the avatar. Thanks in advance and apologies if I've posted in the wrong place.20221231_140255.jpg.c3bf3316f2209a7dca10359364b99d0f.jpg

6 minutes ago, SeeWeed said:

I tried to add the image 🤦‍♂️

20221231_140255.jpg.f753b622666b0e45b69c0a48ae2687b9.jpg

Hi @SeeWeed

Custom built avatars used to be a reward for certain achievements, and there are a few newer ones for winning certain challenges or tournaments, this is probably one of them. 

• Thanks 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Hi, unibet team I have also an avatar question.

So I won 1k€ from spin and go and I got new avatar unlocked which is awesome. Then I found out that it is... danish guy playin handball? Kind of weird to give specific country avatar from some random country I am not from 😄

Could you please give me something else, pleaaase. I want to have some special avatar that others don't have 😛 

t

7 minutes ago, Purps said:

@ilariUNIBET It's not that one.

I never got an answer to the below question, but based on the glasses I would imagine that's the avatar for shipping a 1000x

I don't have that avatar so it can't be the one. Did you see my pic with the red glasses, I think that must be it because it was the first on the avatar list. I think the avatar list on sorted on newest first, the last ones on the list are the real OG avatars I remember have been always there.

Edited by ilariUNIBET

The avatars marked with New are generally the ones that can be unlocked through the loyalty tree every quarter and it's usually very easy, something like level 2 or something. Different ones will be added from time to time, this one has been there for a year I think, so hasn't happened in a while as they have focused more on achievement avatars. Loyalty progress can be a bit delayed depending on the game. 

I think the red glasses avatar is part of the Daily specials collection, so something related to the Saturday Extreme Hexapros, maybe getting into a 125x extreme jackpot or winning it, that would fit with your experience, since the 125x 10€ hexa is the one that pays 1000€ for the win ... the 1000x pays 8000€ for the winner.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

It's going to be further down the list. They're shown by date added to client, not date you got access to it 🙂

its a professor with 1000x above glasses 

EDIT: the one Purps linked to 

Hmm, i have won x1000 but i dont have that avatar.  Or im blind, not sure

4 hours ago, GLENGYLE said:

the scottish one was when scotland qualified for the Euros might have been released when we did the team collector thingy

Thanks. I wasn't a member back then and God only knows how long until we get to a major tourney again 😂 

This one is for winning a 1000x (regular HexaPro)

image.png.5a0021f67db28221b7da872ce1e745a7.png

This one is for getting into a 125x HexaPro Extreme:

image.png.09d650c23a16883d3880e5df7df0f4c8.png

For all the daily specials avatars it's explained in the below thread. Don't think I ever put the game lab details anywhere so will need to dig those out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions