Password Elron's stratosphere centroll

Seby

Hello @Seby and welcome to the community!

1 hour ago, Jami-Unibet said:

Won't help right now, but for the future it's given out in twitch.tv/elron66 🙂

Yup. And as the Twitch site states “Passwords in chat with !pass”. So you just write !pass in the chat if in need for password. For using the chat registering is needed though. But the password rolls quite often in the chat even without registering too (I have no account in Twitch either) 🙂.

2 hours ago, psrquack said:

@Jami-Unibet: ok, but how they get a password when stream is offline but tourney is in the lobby with many registered participants?

1 hour ago, Panamera said:

Maybe the password is sometimes same as in previous week. Or they use chat room which is available even the stream is offline.

48 minutes ago, Jami-Unibet said:

The chat room is still available on twitch.tv/elron66/chat 🙂

Personally I think I’ve seen both: the password may remain the same for longer periods but the chat is still available even if no stream is running. In case one does not have a Twitch account (that is, no chatting possibility) and the stream is offline, it might take a while before getting the password. Sometimes I’ve missed the whole registration, but that is just me having no Twitch account.

But yes, as Jami said, the chat should be available even if stream is not, so there should be no problem getting the password. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1