Poker server issues 15/09/2022

Guldet

6 hours ago, Insideman said:

Hi. I was able to login today to play cash games. It worked fine at first, but then the server became instable and I was unable to perform actions to the point that I had to close down all the tables. The issue is clearly from the server, since my internet connection is very stable and was up at the time. There were at least two hands where I was forced to fold strong hands due to the server not accepting my inputs. The hands were #1736215819 and #1736215512. I also have video of the session. Is there compensation for this type of disconnection? The overall loss was small, but for the sake of being confident to wager bets, it would be nice to know that these types of server disconnects can be reimbursed.

I've issued compensation in BP. You're right that this disconnect was due to ongoing issue.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

28 minutes ago, GutShotTrev said:

So I guess the servers are still playing up?

Been trying to login for the past hour and keep getting "Unable to Identify Location"

If I don't get in soon I'm going to have tickets expire on me.

No, things are working okay for several hours. Sounds like your IP is blocked as part of the mitigation measures 

12 hours ago, Marian82 said:

Hello,I had last chance to use my 10 euro ticket in this bad day 15/09/2022 and I tried many times login but unfortunately it wasn´t possible cuz server under attack.Now my ticket is expired.Is it chance to renew my ticket for one day again?

Gave you a new one 🙂

Removing the announcement for now. There is a chance things can get worse and everything isn't functioning 100% all the time, but it's close. Yesterday was exactly as expected, in terms of volume on all game types.

LOGIN 🟩
CASH GAME 🟩
TOURNAMENT LOBBIES 🟩
MTT 🟩

SNG 🟩
HEXAPRO 🟩

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi can I get a refund,was playing Hexa and I was disconnected. The internet on my side was working,browser YouTube except poker.

By the time I got connected I lost almost all of my chips,was a 2euro Hexa.

Screenshot_20221003-195246.png

Screenshot_20221003-195234.png