Poker server issues 15/09/2022

Guldet

Was playing four tables, 3 hexapros and an MTT and the site just suddenly stopped responding, as if I was offline with a "Disconnect detected, attempting to reconnect" message....

Tried accessing via mobile on wifi and mobile hotspot and the app isn't even loading up on either connection. Sucks because I was ITM in the MTT and going for the highest ticket it offered 😞

Just now, Guldet said:

If the server downtime is long, mtt's are usually paid out based on some icm calculations in my experience. So no need to sweat having to come back to the tournament if this continues much longer.

Yes but how does it work if you are not in the money yet? They give you back the buy-in rebuys and addon?

last time was heads up final table and no refund and just ignored the fact i was somehow allowed to get back on right after heads up ended... and now im in 2 tourneys and have been playing all evening and now it decides it cant verify my locaction again, ive reinstalled and all other poker sites working fine tables still going internet is fast

2 minutes ago, FreakyPrince said:

Paused tournaments will be cancelled and refunds issued according to the cancellation policy https://cf-mt-cdn1.relaxg.com/chew/rules/com/en_GB/tournament_cancellation_policy/

Thank you for that, it helps. Sucks for not being able to finish the games, of course, but these things happen with technology I guess. 

Computer technology failing from time to time makes me sleep better at night, knowing we are not yet close to fighting off terminators for survival on the planet 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1