Poker server issues 15/09/2022

Guldet

55 minutes ago, User_41115 said:

Still unable to login. ETA on fix?

If you're still unable to login, it's likely because the ddos mitigation is blocking you. Only way to get around this is a different IP.

However, I'd advise to try again, as it might work on 2nd or 3rd attempt (if you aren't blocked by mitigation)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

19 minutes ago, cbell said:

Haven't been able to login in over an hour, having tried dozens of times ('unable to identify location')

Now able to login, although not that many people at 400NL understandably so will just play later

1 hour ago, tacoma said:

I can't complain about unibet sometimes having problems, it happens on all websites from time to time. but it would be nice with perhaps an extra freeroll tournament or freespins or something as a small compensation 🙂

There should be great overlay value tonight. Much better than freeroll value 😉

I was able to log in but Hexapros and tournaments are not available to me. I really want to join a tournament because I need it for the stage 5 monthly mission. Could I have that stage completed for me or something? I really dont want to do the steps again...

1 hour ago, Giasira said:

Nope, does not work. Is it just for me or do tournaments appear for others?

Web client has more issues at the moment. On desktop or mobile app you shouldn't experience this, as mentioned earlier. 

I've been away for a couple hours - there's unfortunately nothing I can do personally to help solve this - but will check what the status is 

• Like 1

Updated the announcement with latest info. Copy paste below.

Last update: 16/09/2022 08:45 CEST

08:45 MTT lobby performing better and overall less issues now, but performance is impacted. To summarize: once you're logged in, gameplay is working fine. It can however be a challenge to login at times and the MTT lobbies might also display incorrect information. The web client also has an issue loading the tournament lobbies (SNG, HexaPro and MTT) so I advise not to use web/browser client, if you're planning to play tournaments.

LOGIN 🟨 (in most cases, successful authentication will be made if multiple attempts are made) 
CASH GAME 🟩
TOURNAMENT LOBBIES 🟨
MTT 🟨

SNG 🟨
HEXAPRO 🟨

Hi. I was able to login today to play cash games. It worked fine at first, but then the server became instable and I was unable to perform actions to the point that I had to close down all the tables. The issue is clearly from the server, since my internet connection is very stable and was up at the time. There were at least two hands where I was forced to fold strong hands due to the server not accepting my inputs. The hands were #1736215819 and #1736215512. I also have video of the session. Is there compensation for this type of disconnection? The overall loss was small, but for the sake of being confident to wager bets, it would be nice to know that these types of server disconnects can be reimbursed.