patrickbocsa

27 minutes ago, patrickbocsa said:
Real Quiz #4
- Answer with Call or Fold
- platform: #Unibet
- NO INFO about the opponent!!
- Entry 10 euros 
  The answer comes in 24H

I think you have to call, you have a lot of his value hands beat, and also a lot of busted draws.

Ok, two questions now:

1) in the hand with the queens, why don't you cbet, at least small?

2) in this hand, why don't you shove turn, I mean there are a lot of draws for him and also a lot of cards that will kill your action on the river, if you have him beat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fornicator99 said:

I think you have to call, you have a lot of his value hands beat, and also a lot of busted draws.

Ok, two questions now:

1) in the hand with the queens, why don't you cbet, at least small?

2) in this hand, why don't you shove turn, I mean there are a lot of draws for him and also a lot of cards that will kill your action on the river, if you have him beat.

1 . at that moment I thought to control the pot

2. to be honest, today I came to the conclusion that x/r TURN would be a better line.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FreedoM said:

@patrickbocsa The Quizzes are great, but as @fornicator99 said, if you would share your thought process and then run the hand trough one of the GTO Tools, it would make them amazing for learning. 🤔

the hangover GIF

thank you for this feedback that can help me improve their quality , I am waiting for other suggestions from you to make this quiz more interesting and constructive .  is on trial period to gather information about its improvement

Hand with TT: I think I would cbet the flop a lot with the range advantage, and also a hand like TT which is vulnerable, villain probably has lots of A high and K high in their range. As played the river is tough. I don't think I ever call if there's lots of ICM (e.g: on the bubble). Probably otherwise I would call. I don't think it's clear that you lose to all value bets (would random villain value bet 99? IDK). With reads probably a fold can be good especially when you block flush draws.

Hand with AA: I would have bet the turn, especially when I unblock flush draws that would call or shove vs a turn bet. Maybe I would rather trap something like JT or 97 (I don't think having a somewhat capped turn checking range is too bad when you are this shortstacked). As played I'm always calling river when villain could maybe valuebet KJ and stuff like that.

• Like 1