Poker client won't open

Zanini

Hi Andy

What happens with regards to challenges? I was on 3rd day of ‘carousel play’ (part 5 of July missions). Simply needed to play an MTT.

Was registered to play the Unibet Live €50 qualifier with a €10 ticket at 20:25 but the tournament was ‘manually cancelled’. Thereafter, I tried to play a couple of €2 tickets at 21:25 & 22:25 (same again).

Will be super frustrated to have to start Carousel Play again (I despise Hexapros) but even more frustrating than potentially having to re-do those 2 days, is that my €10 ticket expired today. My buy-in hasn’t really been refunded, I was returned an expired ticket 🤪

Any help would be appreciated.

KR, Cris

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RX7_Dagonet said:

Hi Andy

What happens with regards to challenges? I was on 3rd day of ‘carousel play’ (part 5 of July missions). Simply needed to play an MTT.

Was registered to play the Unibet Live €50 qualifier with a €10 ticket at 20:25 but the tournament was ‘manually cancelled’. Thereafter, I tried to play a couple of €2 tickets at 21:25 & 22:25 (same again).

Will be super frustrated to have to start Carousel Play again (I despise Hexapros) but even more frustrating than potentially having to re-do those 2 days, is that my €10 ticket expired today. My buy-in hasn’t really been refunded, I was returned an expired ticket 🤪

Any help would be appreciated.

KR, Cris

Mission step completed for you and ticket replaced.

Poker Janitor

46 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

@Andy-Unibet the tournament is cancelled as I see, but I didn't get back my 5eur buyin. Please sort it. Thx

Screenshot_20220707-100521_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220707-100530_Chrome.jpg

Relax looking into this one. I've got a list of everyone in the tournament so I can manually refund everyone if Relax can't resolve it.

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

I was in 3 hexapros and 4 mtts when the issue occurred. I have been refunded a single mtt buy-in. Going by your post last night about payouts based on ICM, I am due a little more than the initial buy-ins for all of the above. Can you confirm when these will be credited please? 

Thanks

19 minutes ago, olpoppo said:

I was in 3 hexapros and 4 mtts when the issue occurred. I have been refunded a single mtt buy-in. Going by your post last night about payouts based on ICM, I am due a little more than the initial buy-ins for all of the above. Can you confirm when these will be credited please? 

Thanks

Tournament ID Name Start date Total buy-in amount Position Prize  
30268230 Private - Grey Jedi's Home Game 06/07/2022 19:00 € 10.00 - Total: € 10.00
cash € 10.00

30260768 €100 Shooting Star Bounty 06/07/2022 16:45 € 1.00 - Total: € 1.00
cash € 0.55
cash € 0.45

30271006 €5 SNG Hexapro 3 Seat 06/07/2022 16:15 € 5.00 - Total: € 4.40
cash € 4.40

30271003 €1 SNG Hexapro 3 Seat 06/07/2022 16:15 € 1.00 - Total: € 3.82
cash € 3.82

30260152 €100 Shooting Star Bounty 06/07/2022 15:45 € 2.00 - Total: € 3.61
cash € 1.12
cash € 0.68
cash € 1.81

3 MTTs and 2 Hexapros, all been refunded according to policy

Poker Janitor

1 hour ago, Andy-Unibet said:

We're still having intermittent connection issues unfortunately that will affect all players.

I wrote this a few days ago in the german regulations topic:

"Cutting costs (non-existent mod team and promotions) had a huge impact, also Unibet being very unreliable (scammish?) except poker. But banning countries every few months is terrible. Getting worse each day..."

Sorry for the jinx...but since that the software was dead on saturday and sunday (use browser guys!), and the whole pokersite was down yesterday and again today. Getting very embarassing.

I have expiring tickets in a few hours and days, you could see on the time of my logins that i tried to play the mtts last night and now at 12:25 (one was cancellled due to not enough players), but the site was/is down. Please @Andy-Unibett extend the expiring tickets. 

10 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

I wrote this a few days ago in the german regulations topic:

"Cutting costs (non-existent mod team and promotions) had a huge impact, also Unibet being very unreliable (scammish?) except poker. But banning countries every few months is terrible. Getting worse each day..."

Sorry for the jinx...but since that the software was dead on saturday and sunday (use browser guys!), and the whole pokersite was down yesterday and again today. Getting very embarassing.

I have expiring tickets in a few hours and days, you could see on the time of my logins that i tried to play the mtts last night and now at 12:25 (one was cancellled due to not enough players), but the site was/is down. Please @Andy-Unibett extend the expiring tickets. 

What's to be embarrassed about? 

The bug affected Mac Desktop and Android only and the current issues are related to an ISP, not the poker server itself. GG had issues yesterday, Party a few days ago.. these things happen to every site and the only people who really suffer are shareholders because we make less money.

Extended 3 tickets that were due to expire in the next few days

• Like 3

Poker Janitor

3 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

What's to be embarrassed about? 

The bug affected Mac Desktop and Android only and the current issues are related to an ISP, not the poker server itself. GG had issues yesterday, Party a few days ago.. these things happen to every site and the only people who really suffer are shareholders because we make less money.

Extended 3 tickets that were due to expire in the next few days

4 days out of the last 6 (!) the pokersite had issues, dont tell me thats normal. I dont list the problems at Unibet again, because im already tired of it, i dont even ask anymore, Jami is still checking the NBA promo. Surely. 

When somebody is pointing out my mistakes in my work, i listen, i say thank you and i get my shit together. Sometimes its very different here. 

Thanks a lot for the extended tickets.  

• Like 1