BANZAI!!!

Stubbe-Unibet

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

most likely 5 players rather than 6 (with more aggressive kick rules when sitting out)

I like it already and I must say I'm happy that you are investing in this game type since I would have thought it's not the most popular out there.

4 minutes ago, fornicator99 said:

I like it already and I must say I'm happy that you are investing in this game type since I would have thought it's not the most popular out there.

It isn't the most popular game type and it's hardly bringing in any rake at all today, as we only charge 1%. However, due to the 1% rake it's also a game which we never promote - there's just no money for it with such low rake - and it hasn't gotten much attention from us in the past years.

I believe the format does have a lot of potential and with more and more traffic coming from mobile devices, and players wanting faster games with more action, it's an investment in the future 🙂 

NB it probably is clear from the above, but anyway: the rake will be increased as part of this redesign (likely 2.5%).

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Will this rake increase come with some promotions, etc? Looking at my stats that would make it barely beatable for me in an average month. Well, I guess I'll have to also consider the extra bonus points. Hopefully, the improvements will bring in just the type of players we're looking for and keep it profitable. Anyhow, finger crossed!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, fornicator99 said:

Will this rake increase come with some promotions, etc? Looking at my stats that would make it barely beatable for me in an average month. Well, I guess I'll have to also consider the extra bonus points. Hopefully, the improvements will bring in just the type of players we're looking for and keep it profitable. Anyhow, finger crossed!

Looking at current winrate probably isn't going to give you an accurate picture of future performance. The 2.5% might mean a few of the higher volume players will stop  and for sure it should mean more casual players as it's promoted more, gets its own 1st level menu item (see picture in OP of lobby) and just becomes a more fun game with the new features = games should be softer. 

But yes, as mentioned in the previous post, we can't really do any promos for Banzai today, because of the low rake. The 2.5% will make it possible to do promotions on this format as well 🙂 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, fornicator99 said:

Do we have an update on this? ETA maybe?

Also, might I suggest, if the player number decreases to 5, to increase the max table limit, maybe to 3?

Mid December 🙂 table limits will be reviewed as part of this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, fornicator99 said:

Since it's less than a month to launch, I guess the final details are known.  Can you share, please or is it a secret 😅? I'm thinking number of players per table, rake, table limit.

4 tables per stake, 5 players per table (players kicked off table if inactive for 90 seconds. Rake below 🙂

Stake (blinds €)

Rake %

Cap €

NL1 (0.05/0.10)

NL5 (0.25/0.50)

NL20 (1/2)

NL50 (2.5/5)

NL100 (5/10)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

4 tables per stake, 5 players per table (players kicked off table if inactive for 90 seconds. Rake below 🙂

Stake (blinds €)

Rake %

Cap €

NL1 (0.05/0.10)

NL5 (0.25/0.50)

NL20 (1/2)

NL50 (2.5/5)

NL100 (5/10)

It looks awesome, but I feel there is a huge gap between NL1/NL5 and NL5/NL20 which makes it really difficult to climb the stakes if one would like to challenge themselves. 🤔

3 hours ago, FreedoM said:

It looks awesome, but I feel there is a huge gap between NL1/NL5 and NL5/NL20 which makes it really difficult to climb the stakes if one would like to challenge themselves. 🤔

If traffic will improve a lot, I'm open towards adding a NL10 and/or NL2 stake 🙂 

• Like 1