I tried to cheat, lost my bet and want my money back

Djadjalow

It's so scary feeling when you discover that big gambling site like unibet is just a fraud, I have lot of evidence and prove of workers and match reporter working with unibet are involved in dirty work stealing customers money and puting this gambling site credibility down . It's all start 10/11/2021 with vittoria against bahia game in north brasil cup under 21. I was playing the game in other betting site . Then I decided to play on unibet but all of sudden I discover as you can see in the attached files that unibet Is double projecting the game under 2 different names , so the vittoria and bahia game became two games one with ev vittoria against ev bahia under 21 and the other bahia salvador against vittoria salvador . It was same game same time scoring same time corner kick and I have all evidence videos and fotos related to this scandal . I was in touch with customers service , they investigated and they found out I was right but still stole it all and got no refund . Im considering sueing unibet soon but now I'm trying to share with biggest amount of this gambling site users so people know the truth behind this fake shark .just imagine how many times they have did the same thing and no one have ever noticed and how much money people lost without noticing anything. I will attach some of the proves so you can see better what I'm talking about . 

Screenshot_20211110-215348_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-215606_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-215315_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-215546_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-215511_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-233118_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-215343_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-215618_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-215320_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211111-084002_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-215326_Chrome.jpg

• Stubbe-Unibet changed the title to I tried to cheat, lost my bet and want my money back
1 hour ago, Djadjalow said:

It's so scary feeling when you discover that big gambling site like unibet is just a, I have lot of evidence and prove of workers and match reporter working with unibet are involved in dirty work stealing customers money and puting this gambling site credibility down . It's all start 10/11/2021 with vittoria against bahia game in north brasil cup under 21. I was playing the game in other betting site . Then I decided to play on unibet but all of sudden I discover as you can see in the attached files that unibet Is double projecting the game under 2 different names , so the vittoria and bahia game became two games one with ev vittoria against ev bahia under 21 and the other bahia salvador against vittoria salvador . It was same game same time scoring same time corner kick and I have all evidence videos and fotos related to this scandal . I was in touch with customers service , they investigated and they found out I was right but still stole it all and got no refund . Im considering sueing unibet soon but now I'm trying to share with biggest amount of this gambling site users so people know the truth behind this fake shark .just imagine how many times they have did the same thing and no one have ever noticed and how much money people lost without noticing anything. I will attach some of the proves so you can see better what I'm talking about . 

Screenshot_20211111-084002_Chrome.jpg

So, to summarize the case:

1. We make a mistake by having the same game appear twice under live betting with slightly different names (unfortunate but not really a big issue?)
  2. You notice the mistake and get a "great idea"
  3. You want to try and cheat the system/take advantage of the mistake
  4. You make a double betting on the same outcome in the same game, on the two duplicate games
  5. Your attempt at cheating the system goes wrong as you lose the bet
  6. Now you want the stake refunded because you failed

The first part of your post is just sad. We don't have the football traders working for us. We use a third-party as odds provider.

If you hadn't tried to damage our name with this post and make up stories, I might have been nice and refunded the stake, but considering how you're acting here, that's not going to happen.

• Haha 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 1 year later...

Lol...you cant cheat but they can and do...my last 5 days of slots have proven that; noone is that unlucky...ive lost a thousand dollars on 20 cent betting, no less, without hitting one fucking good spin...no bonuses for several thousand spins and then when finally hitting; absolutely nothing...this site is as crooked as it gets  and should be 8nvestigated by its governing body; thoroughly...Just an absolute scam and i'm such a fool for keep putting money in; not believing that it would jus take take take and give nothing back...The fucking cheaters will never get another dime from me...Maybe they are all like it now; that would explain how they can pay for all those celebrity endorsements that has been popping up everywhere lately...Those guys don't come cheap...so basically  it's steal from the poor to give to the rich; Robin Hood  it is not.