Poker release notes 3.12

Stubbe-Unibet

Poker_release_banner_3_122.png.fb688772375f400124aca437d7e70772.png

Previous release notes can be found here.

Release date: 19th October
Next release: 16th November

The release this month is quite limited, as a lot of work has gone into table UI changes and a new chat/reactions feature, both of which aren't quite ready to be released yet.

Lastly, re-regulation preparations for the Netherlands continues to take a fair bit of resources (not for much longer).

In addition to the below, we're also trialing weekly bonus offers to select customers, but there's no client development done in relation to this initiative.

Promotions:

Still running/upcoming from previous release(s):

• Cash game flop race, 27th Sept – 31st Oct
  • HexaPro Race, 1st Oct – 31st Oct
  • Game Lab Mission, 1st Oct – 31st Oct
  • Player of the Year (all 2021)

Included in this release:

• High Hand, 8th Nov – 30th Nov
  • Halloween Mission, 29th Oct – 31st Oct
  • November mission, 1st – 31st Nov 

Coming in November release:

• UOS 14, 28th Nov - 14th Dec
  • 31 Days of Xmas, 1st Dec - 31st Dec
  • Santa Boost (New), 1st Dec - 31st Dec
  • Santa Flips, 1st Dec - 31st Dec
  • Weekly loyalty points races (New), 29th Nov - 2nd Jan

New features/Improvements

• New Cards tab and new selection of card fronts. There is now a new tab in Settings that says “CARDS” where players have a wider selection of both card fronts and card backs.

Card_settings.thumb.png.4e0aea5fee219a29b2c42160e7a8f9c2.png

• Game Lab shortcut from Table Loyalty widget. We have added a Game Lab shortcut in the Loyalty on table widget – clicking button takes you to Game Lab. 
  • In-app rating on iOS and Android clients. There is now in-app rating functionality for the iOS and Android clients. Based on a number of rules the app will ask user to rate the poker app. 
  • Added Android orientation lock functionality. I believe the vast majority of current Android issues are related to repeated orientation changes. Today, the app will rotate regardless of your Android rotation settings. Now the app will respect this setting and not rotate if it's locked.

Bug fixes

• -

Compliance

• Various work for upcoming re-regulations.

Downtime 

We are updating Unibet Poker server side on Tuesday 19/10/2021 05:00-06:00 UTC.

Games will be paused during update.

New SNG tournament creation disabled 1 hour before update.

Update may be finished earlier.

• Like 7

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 11/2/2021 at 8:11 PM, ppokerplayer said:

Could you give us some additional information about Weekly loyalty points races?

Hi @ppokerplayer,

The weekly loyalty point races will start from the 29th November. It will be 5 weeks of races on which we will pay out €12,500 on a weekly basis to the top100 players. 
More information to come - but with €62,500 added - it will be a great promotion for sure!

On 11/8/2021 at 10:39 AM, HardGain said:

i'm waiting for December promos 🎅😁

December promotions will be announced late in November. One information I can provide already today - the poker in-client-advent-calendar will return once more, also with some great added x-mas tournaments to players who complete a certain amount of missions. 

Besides that, there will be a new promotion available for the very first time - I dont want to provide too much information yet - more to come in 2 weeks time 🙂

And we shouldn't forget that the UOS XIV will offer some great tournament action the first two weeks of December!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Seb-Unibet said:

And we shouldn't forget that the UOS XIV will offer some great tournament action the first two weeks of December!

Will there be any mystery freerolls as before ?

Unibet hoodie is amazing

On 11/8/2021 at 11:00 AM, Pionrj said:

@Stubbe-UnibetIs it possible to put a an option to the client, that we could decline bonuses ourselves? Got again a RB boost, which is bigger than the last one. I didn't even try to clear and with my regular playing I'm now at 29% and there's two days left.

I'll look at your data later and see if the formula should be adjusted. If you mainly play MTT's, I've already made some changes since the send out yesterday.

If we decide to continue with these offers, I agree we should add the option to cancel a bonus on customer end.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Seb-Unibet said:

Hi @ppokerplayer,

The weekly loyalty point races will start from the 29th November. It will be 5 weeks of races on which we will pay out €12,500 on a weekly basis to the top100 players. 
More information to come - but with €62,500 added - it will be a great promotion for sure!

Hi @Seb-Unibet,

is it for the whole playerpool or just a specific format (cash game, hexapro..)?

Thanks for the answer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 6:24 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'll look at your data later and see if the formula should be adjusted. If you mainly play MTT's, I've already made some changes since the send out yesterday.

If we decide to continue with these offers, I agree we should add the option to cancel a bonus on customer end.

Did you take a look on this? Just got the exact same bonus and you could delete it immediately. I'm getting the loyalty bonus soon and I'd rather take it as an active one as soon as I get it than wait for two weeks with a RB bonus that I'll never get wagered.

5 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Did you take a look on this? Just got the exact same bonus and you could delete it immediately. I'm getting the loyalty bonus soon and I'd rather take it as an active one as soon as I get it than wait for two weeks with a RB bonus that I'll never get wagered.

Yes, UOS starting Sunday, so this is intentional. Are you sure you don't stand a chance at completing it with 8 UOS days (two Sundays)? The purpose of the bonus is of course to push the volume a bit; with two weeks UOS it should be perfectly doable and 8 days is pushing it a bit.
Just confirm and I'll remove it 🙂

Just now, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Yes, UOS starting Sunday, so this is intentional. Are you sure you don't stand a chance at completing it with 8 UOS days (two Sundays)? The purpose of the bonus is of course to push the volume a bit; with two weeks UOS it should be perfectly doable and 8 days is pushing it a bit.
Just confirm and I'll remove it 🙂

I understand this and  I'm 100% sure that I won't get it through. I'd need to increase 3-4x my BIN's and I don't want to play after midnight, so UOS is not for me. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...