What's your record?

Pionrj

So, that's 19x the ticket. I doubt it's not even possible to get a regular Cash game ticket up that high before it's through and you managed to get it up and loose 😆

I had played those flops in less than 2h in 1-2 tables. Had "any two" -players on the table whole time so it really didn't even require any run good. Usually I've lost the ticket in like 10-20 first flops so this is a special one. 

I rarely if ever cash out a ticket so well done, but..............................................................

go on yes GIF

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

1 hour ago, Pionrj said:

So, that's 19x the ticket. I doubt it's not even possible to get a regular Cash game ticket up that high before it's through and you managed to get it up and loose 😆

I had played those flops in less than 2h in 1-2 tables. Had "any two" -players on the table whole time so it really didn't even require any run good. Usually I've lost the ticket in like 10-20 first flops so this is a special one. 

I requires a special kind of aggressive play combined with the entire table apart from yourself being :0lucky: 😄

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

And I managed to loose it all. I was at 32€ and 150 flops when I opened PLO4. I don't think I've ever run that bad. Three times my aces was cracked and had no luck when I drew for something. Lost ~20€ in 10 flops. Then went only NLH4 and run the same way. I still had 10€ and about 9€ of that in chips when I got AA on sb. BB defended with 75s and hit a 5 on flop. He/she jammed 160bb in a 10bb pot and of course found another 5 on river. Last hand I don't even remember, I just shoved some Ax and lost.

It was just not meant to be. I don't think I've ever played this much NL4 on Unibet. And have to say that there's still a lot ratholing going on. Either it was the same guy with different avatars or there was 3-4 removing chips after they got up to 100bb. Super annoying to play against them when they basically called everything down with bottom pair etc. and limped/flatted every pot. 

• Sad 3