Ticket exchange.

Helena1

To be fair. When I went to the bonus shop the first time, I didn't see the category on the left side under cash game tickets. The cash game tickets itself doesn't say Banzai or  normal NLHE cash games. The only difference you realise later is the Buy-ins are different. 

They might want to reorganize the bonus shop.

42 minutes ago, DDVIC said:

To be fair. When I went to the bonus shop the first time, I didn't see the category on the left side under cash game tickets. The cash game tickets itself doesn't say Banzai or  normal NLHE cash games. The only difference you realise later is the Buy-ins are different. 

They might want to reorganize the bonus shop.

I agree with this. We recently improved it for HexaPro, and cash game is in need of a similar improvement. 

Not at my work laptop, so can't do the exchange now.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Helena exchanged for you now 🙂

@headsup replying here instead of to the PM you send. I have exchanged one as an exception. The Supernova generally overlays these days, so we need these tickets to be used for the tournament it's meant for. In other words: don't play further qualifiers, if you don't want the €100 tickets 🙂 In regards to your deposit problem, try to make a virtual card (that works for me on the sites that block my regular one).

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Thats sound of you for the exchange. Thank You.✌️

I have the virtual debit on revolut. it didnt work to deposit, i tried a few times. i will use paypal in future.

they have 28days anyway so i can fire bullets at he Supernova next week. 🤞