New poker loyalty system 1st of July - First official details

Stubbe-Unibet

On 6/7/2021 at 5:49 PM, chip said:

How exactly are you going to calculate the value of carry-over challenge points?

I've usually made between 1,250,000 to 1,500,000 points per quarter.
In the past if I did not reach 1,500,000 points in one quarter it was not that bad as these carry-over points made it easier to reach that level next quarter.

If I don't reach 1,500,000 points this quarter are you going to value my carry-over points based on the 1,250,000 - 1,500,000 level or will you value my carry-over points based on 0 - 250,000 level?

There is a huge difference in these scenarios and I think the former would be more fair.

As it has a significant impact on players motivation to reach the next step, I won't disclose this yet.

As always, we'll be very fair 😉

• Like 5

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I have a question regarding the carry over for bonuspoints the next month. I will likely reach the next step just in time so my question is, if the bonus points earned need to be redeemed this month ( for hexapro games or others) or will transfered and can be used in Juli as well? Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, as a new player with no carry over what would the rake back % be for reaching level 7 in the quarter compared to next quarter doing the same but starting off with x18 multiplier?

thanks 🙏 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a question regarding second level of loyality. 

What does it mean "Regular freeroll access"?

That now, when I have reached 2nd level I will gain access to some freerolls which are invisible for players which have 1st level?

image.png.343e95742370667d990557d962764bab.png

Edited by czapa

13 minutes ago, czapa said:

Hello,

I have a question regarding second level of loyality. 

What does it mean "Regular freeroll access"?

That now, when I have reached 2nd level I will gain access to some freerolls which are invisible for players which have 1st level?

image.png.343e95742370667d990557d962764bab.png

@czapa you can find answer here:

ANSWER from Stubbe

• Thanks 2

• 1 year later...