Greetings Folks

EugenicistGates
Go to solution Solved by Jami-Unibet,

Hello everybody, I have recently added Unibet to my portfolio, and apparently they offer no support for Poker whatsoever, it's entirely public, which to me, is far from ideal, as i like to use official accountable channels, not the views of every Tom, ❤️♥️❤️ and harriet from the bookies lol..

They simply cannot help me on the phones, and keep referring me to this unofficial public forum for help though, unfortunately, so here goes..

How do i get into these "exclusive" freerolls, do i need to roll my trouser leg up or something. Seems a bit cliquey, surely opportunities should be available to everybody, not just the self appointed chosen few, Image attached..

772560050_unibet1.thumb.png.19dacd331d350fee2b98717fe8048b6e.pngThanks,

EugenicistGates

• Like 1

Hello.

Those type of freerolls are usually bounded to other sites (affiliates), so you have to find terms and conditions for being eligible on their site. This time yourpokercash is the answer.

Yes, there are words what could be swear words too, so they were replaced by hearts.

• Like 1

@EugenicistGates wrote:

Hello,

I hope all is well. Thanks for replying.

Is this official Unibet advice, or just your own personal view? How doi I get a definitive accurate accountable Unibet answer, exactly?

Employees have a badge next to their name, so this an unofficial answer based on my pure experiences.

Edit: Removed external link.

• Solution

Hey @EugenicistGates,

This is an official Unibet forum, with employees of the company replying as representatives. You can identify all employees by the official U-tag before their name. 

Regarding the freerolls, some of them are exclusive with the criteria not made public. As @psrquack, it can be tied to for example specific affiliate and is not meant for everyone. There is multiple freerolls daily that are open for everyone, every few hours. Then there's freerolls for streamers, such as Ian Simpson (twitch.tv/iansimpsonpoker) and every now and then we host freerolls for the Community. 

Feel free to also check out our Community Poker League, it's not a freeroll but 2€ buy in, loads of added prizes for the leaderboard! See more: Here :)

• Like 4