AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

I try to stay away from doubles.Extremly unpredictable and most of the times,they just ruin a good bet slip for me.If you ask me Bertens/Larsson will win today,they have much more games together,look like a solid team.

But as i'm not gonna but any bet on this,i'll keep my fingers crossed for your selction :D

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@TTABKATA wrote:

@psrquack, Romanian football team was very good to on USA94.

I remember match with Sweden on queterfinal result 2:2 and penalties 4:5. Bad luck

Yep it was a pretty great team (as Sweden, Nigeria, Netherlands), but Bulgaria has a better team. I think beating Argentina after Maradona's cocaine scandal was pretty much easier than beating the reigning champion. Ehh old good times.😞

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

@TTABKATA wrote:

@psrquack just login to https://www.unibet.com/ :Smile:

or try https://www.unibet.eu/

It's not so easy because Unibet translated the page to my local language and after I log in the page switches from english to my local language. I think you are from another country (my guess is Bulgaria:Laugh:) so you can use the english based homepage.

@JeppeL@MarcoV@testuser1, Does the main site have an option to change what language you see it in? Doesn't appear to be any dropdown menus or anything on .com or .eu 

Also, everyone is a Zopp fan today :)

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@TTABKATA wrote:

@psrquack just login to https://www.unibet.com/ :Smile:

or try https://www.unibet.eu/

It's not so easy because Unibet translated the page to my local language and after I log in the page switches from english to my local language. I think you are from another country (my guess is Bulgaria:Laugh:) so you can use the english based homepage.

@JeppeL@MarcoV@testuser1, Does the main site have an option to change what language you see it in? Doesn't appear to be any dropdown menus or anything on .com or .eu 

Also, everyone is a Zopp fan today :)

No, there's unfortunately no such option - would be really useful for when you want to share stuff. Only option is to permanently change the language on the account :Annoyed:

wow :O, I didn't think it's possible to change the menu to other language anymore...   can you help me change my account language permanently to English or should I contact the support via chat/email? 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Half of today's tip matches are finished.The rest are playing now.Here are the results so far :

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for today : 20.10.2016 

@1.Kevin Anderson - Ryan Harrison - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Stockholm - 12:00 CET)

@2.Stefan Kozlov - Di Wu - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( Challenger - Ningbo - 08:00 CET)

@3.Maximilian Neuchrist - Aldin Setkic - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( Challenger - Brest - 13:00 CET)

@7.Denisa Allertova - Kiki Bertens - 2 @1.60 on Unibet ( WTA - Luxemburg - 13:00 CET)

@1.Kevin Anderson - Ryan Harrison - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Stockholm - 12:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 7-6 ; 6-4 ) BET - WON 

@2.Stefan Kozlov - Di Wu - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( Challenger - Ningbo - 08:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 7-6 ; 6-3 ) BET - WON 

@3.Maximilian Neuchrist - Aldin Setkic - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( Challenger - Brest - 13:00 CET) Final result 1-2 ( 3-6 ; 6-4 ; 5-7 ) BET - WON 

@7.Denisa Allertova - Kiki Bertens - 2 @1.60 on Unibet ( WTA - Luxemburg - 13:00 CET) Fianl result 0-2 ( 0-6 ; 4-6 ) BET - WON

• Like 4

@Magicadil wrote:

@AndreiBN $100 on Kozlov and $100 on Kohlschreiber. 🆒

@Magicadil

@2.Stefan Kozlov - Di Wu - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( Challenger - Ningbo - 08:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 7-6 ; 6-3 ) BET - WON 

@5.Dusan Lajovic - Philipp Kohlschreiber - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Moscow - 13:30 CET) Final result 1-2 ( 5-7 ; 6-3 ; 3-6 ) BET - WON 

Well done.You're in the :cash::cash::cash:

• Like 6

David Ferrer live @ 1.52. Will take a gamble with him. He has let me down a few times in doubles matches before but I think here he will win 😃

• Like 2
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way