Probably unpopular opinion: recent changes in bounty tournaments & general view on tournaments

Mynona

@Mynona wrote:

@Leo-Unibet@Patric-Unibet@JeppeL @testuser1

Could we at least have one 1€ bounty NLHE tournament being a shooting and not a falling one ?

There are zero shooting bounty NLHE at that price (except one omaha round noon), and zero at 2€ :(

Bounty tournament could start each hour/2 hours at that level of buyin  and it should be able to make one or two a quicker one ?  all that is left are tournament taking 6 hours to finish :(

@Mynona Thanks f€1or your suggestions, I don't plan to do any changes right now. But we actually have one €1 starting at "Daily: 12:45cet"

Probably to early for you. 

@startelver wrote:

I think tourneys with buy-ins from €1 to €5 should be finished within 2-3 hours. 

However the more serious tournaments , buy-ins €5 to €50 should have a solid deepstack structure , for the more serious players. You want to play for 4-5 hours to reach the final table. Thanks. 

@startelver  are you serious with this idea?  you  want put more gamble in poker on micro? all we need its more MTT in diffrent structure ... your idea is simply ...i havent problem playing nano comet 6h when im playing during this time another games ... 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Well , just my personal opinion of course , but playing Nano for 6 hours and winning very small money if you reach a final table is not something I would enjoy in the long run.

When the stakes are higher and you get some decent prizes it's more fun and I would enjoy long sessions. 

But it depends on everyones bankroll, I prefer around €5 buy-ins myself and then I would need a €500 bankroll to fight the variance . 

I like more falling star bounty structure than shooting star. Shooting star was a shove fest. In falling star I can play more strategical, make way mre decisions, but of course its long lasting.. well I glad I adopted to long structures even remembering 150gtd 1e 20:00 CET evening deepstack with 7k chips and 12min levels on first unibet client was something that made me patient, but current turbo tourneys made my play also interesting so it's a win win.  I also have full time work, but my work start time ranges from 8-12am so I get a bit flexy and can spend more or less at the evenings..

I would love to see both format tournaments with the same starting time, but the current one is personally better.

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

Archived