New live betting design

jerry

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@RayL  Hi Ray,

I'm starting to lose all hope here following today's changes. All of a sudden the live action flash-based display (the screen next to the match live statistics, the one where you could see where the ball is and which team is attacking) is not working for me anymore (both on laptop and mobile phone, two different browsers).

But what concerns me most and will probably mean a divorce between Unibet and me is the fact that the favorites menu is constantly collapsing. This means that if I add 5 to 10 matches to favorites, which could easily happen during the weekend, and I place bets on two or three of them, I can't see in real time any change like a goal being scored or a red card being awarded. Trying to keep up with what's going on across the favorites board became a nightmare I am not willing to endure. Until today I could at least have the favorites list expanded at will, collapsing only the matches at half time, for example, and quickly check a on match where a goal got scored. Today, everything is a mess, I need to expand match by match and click on a different one than the match I am viewing if I want to switch to it, provided I can be quick enough so the menu does not collapse again and I have to expand again etc. I hope you get my point.

@Fellow Unibettors Guys, are you experiencing this too? I am surprised not to see any complaint in the forum, this is a major letdown.

Thank you all.

@ddd wrote:

@Fellow Unibettors Guys, are you experiencing this too? I am surprised not to see any complaint in the forum, this is a major letdown.

Thank you all.

unibet does not encourage critics as far i am aware...as it often comes from a bad place/not constructive critics!

had a similar issue while having multiple ongoing cashout bet...like i already said when you go back the page reset on top , stuff collapse, pages doesn't re-center according to your latest pages views, not where you where looking at so ist practical/optimized like it could be or should be...maybe on purpose who knows! if Unibet make it too easy , that might be easier to find great bet  

So, there is just another improvement on live betting (well betting as a whole). Usually when you pick some football (or anything really) match (live or pre) you had this context menu where you could click to get matches from whole country that match is from all whole league that match is from. Example match is Bayern-Dortmund menu looked like this football-germany-bundesliga.

Now this menu vanished!!!!! 

Przechwytywanie56555.thumb.JPG.9d3267007049697b422a469618271f98.JPG

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 2 weeks later...

@ddd, the issue was raised before and it seemed to have been fixed for most players, thus the absence of reports and complaints in this case. However I do apologize for the inconvenience none the less. I should have followed up with you on this one and that is entirely my bad. 😞
Could you please send me a DXdiag on contact@unibetcommunity.com and some screeshots showing the issues, they will be requested by the devs, I'd like to have them proactively so we cut down on the fixing times.

Former Community Moderator

Archived