Estonian Football Corner

Whoever

Thursday in EL first qualifying round: 

Trans - Buducnost

17:30 CET

5€ on Buducnost @1.72

Whether is it true or not but it looks like with winning estonian cup Trans also received extreme amount of bad luck etc cause pretty much everything have gone against them recently as they've gone 7 games without a win since that cup triumph ... And it seems like they've also lost like 15 consecutive EL homegames incl most recent 7 at home in which they conceded 2+ goals ... Montenegro team haven't had luxury to play competive games every week cause their leagueseason starts in august so they're probably miles away from perfect shape but still despite not winning any of the last 5 awaygames in this competion i still expect them to go for the win here although in theory they might easily settle for score draw as this might give them valuable awaygoal(s) - but i hope that's not the case this time and they will do everything to win first match of the season ...

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@RayL wrote:

@Whoever, although we try to stay as flexible as possible, advertising odds from competitor sites might be a bit of a stretch :) I've edited your post, hope you don't mind.

Whatever then. As i've this blog in 3 different sites then it'd be probably too weird to just use one bookie all the time. Also luckily/sadly Unibet is coming out with these particular games etc too late so as i'm trying to get tips out as early as possible then clearly i'm not starting to wait (forever) - so yeah i guess from now on i just write out odds ...

Thursday in EL first qualifying round

Flora - Radnicki

18:00 CET

5€ on Radnicki @1.90

Flora may have won 3 games in a row but they are also vulnerable as both of their 2 defeats so far this season came at home ... Flora's record in Europe is still quite astonishing i'd say - 22+ times and only once they have knocked someone out and this rare event happened like 13 years ago thanks to awaygoals i think.. Like other teams facing our teams in europe this season(except Stjarnan) Radnicki too have yet to start with their domestic league so yeah who knows how this is going to turn out - are they going to struggle here or come out swinging.. Just like Buducnost and Shkendija Radnicki can also probably settle for draw here as long as they score awaygoal(s) but i still expect them too to go out all the way and start new season with a win..

I know what you're saying, it's kinda still a Unibet forum though. Don't mean to be watching over everything and "regulating" fun around here, but posting odds from other bookmakers count as advertising which is not really something that we would like. Hope you can understand and sorry for the inconvenience.
Former Community Moderator

So 5 of these 6 european bets are settled now - 3 wins, 1 refund and 1 defeat as Kalju and Trans lost 0:1 & 0:2 while Flora won 2:0 so surely they are going to lose by 3 or more goals in the return leg 😞

Therefore current BR is 576.10€ and now  i can (happily) start counting days until unibet actually starts offering odds on second leg games :wonder:

Thursday in Europa League: 

Radnicki vs Flora

20:45 CET

5€ on Radnicki over 2.5 goals @3.20

5€ on Radnicki -1 AH @2

Eintracht Frankfurt is waiting winner fron this pair in the second round so although i'd like to see them in Tallinn i just can't see Radnicki doing another poor perfomance ... E: Radnicki lost 0:2 in first leg. So assuming they are at home now then i guess it can be counted as miracle if for whatever reason they can't win here and/or knock Flora out specially as Flora have knocked out just 1 opponent over 2 legs in their history which was 13 years ago on awaygoals against some norwegian team who is playing in the third division nowadays ...

20190715_231149022.jpeg.463ec2a52aef62c084d4994a6d6865cc.jpeg20190715_231328004.jpeg.5bd17c5252757fea0d8ed1b775cb7f90.jpeg

@Whoever wrote:

Radnicki vs Flora

5€ on Radnicki over 2.5 goals @3.20

5€ on Radnicki -1 AH @2

Well these 2 bets may have lost but thanks to late late drama in Levadia game(where i went with Stjarnan to qualify) current bankroll is 587.75€ - honestly it'd have been nice to see all 3(Espanyol,Frankfurt,Celtic) in Tallinn in the next 2 weeks but what's you gonna do when Levadia concedes 120+3 min goal which sends Espanyol to Reykjavik instead :Disappointed:

Wednesday in Champions League:

Celtic vs Kalju

2 bets for this game:

5€ on under 4 goals @2.08 and under 4.5 goals @1.68 - both odds are from Unibet ...

First of all i wanted to pick Celtic -3 AH here but these odds have dropped dramatically so i guess it's better to go with unders.. Clearly Celtic can score like 5 here and make return leg in Tallinn meaningless but like they showed in both matches vs Sarajevo - they are far from perfect condition which is understandable considering their leagueseason have yet to start ... So hopefully Kalju can defend well enough to avoid humiliation here and probably even not to lose by 3 or more goals so the return leg would attract as much as fans as possible ... Therefore i guess it's time to wait for the game now..

• Like 2

Flora vs Frankfurt

19:00 CET

5€ on Flora over 0.5 goals @2.30 - unibet

Frankfurt may be huge favourite here but for them this will be first competive match of the season so hopefully they struggle here(assuming they're still bit rusty) and who knows maybe they dont even use their strongest possible lineup aswell.. Flora will be playing defensively but considering they have scored in each of the last 5 EL homegames and Frankfurt have kept just 4 clean sheets in 15 EL awaygames then perhapse Flora can actually turn one of their rare attacks into (consolation) goal here. I'm also going to watch this game(5€ ticket to see Bundesliga team seems too good to be true) so hopefully Flora will manage to get on the scoresheet somehow although i'm pretty sure that (sadly) unlike Radnicki Frankfurt actually manages to isolate their best player from the game ...

• Like 1

@Whoever wrote:

Wednesday in Champions League:

Celtic vs Kalju

2 bets for this game:

5€ on under 4 goals @2.08 and under 4.5 goals @1.68 - both odds are from Unibet ...

5:0 is great result i guess. Atleast now i can save my money & time by not going to watch some meaningless match on tuesday :Disappointed:

Tuesday in Champions League: 

Kalju vs Celtic

19:00 CET

4.25€ on Kalju over 0.5 goals @1.87 - unibet

After magnificent perfomance in Scotland where Kalju managed to make just 3 shots(which all went off target) i guess it's realistic to expect that at home they will be trying to attack even more. Celtic is probably in same mindset like APOEL last year who also beated estonian club 5:0 at home and therefore making return leg meaningless which they eventually lost 0:2 - i don't say that Celtic is going to lose here but as Levadia, Flora and even Trans scored atleast 1 goal against their opponent(s) this summer then hopefully Kalju can do the same and actually find the net vs Celtic before moving to EL third qualifying round ...

• Like 2

This thursday in Europa League: 

Dudelange vs Kalju

20:00 CET

5€ on Dudelange -1 AH @2.33 - unibet

This Luxembourg team played in the EL groupstage last season so i assume they'll be trying to get (atleast) that far this season aswell. I guess reaching groupstage is quite realistic for whoever advances from this pair cause in possible playoff they'd face either team from Armenia/Georgia(personally i'd wanted to see winner of this pair meeting winner of Riga/HJK but whatever) so yeah like one finnish dude said about the fact that Armenia/Georgia/Estonia/Luxembourg team will play in EL groupstage this season - "huumori nelikosta" - anyway this Luxembourg team have conceded in all 4 european games this season so perhaps Kalju can get atleast awaygoal(s) here. But still i'm going with hosts to win here cause if they don't it's probably adventage Kalju (unless game finishes 0:0) :Smile:

• Like 1

Today in Meistriliiga: 

Trans - Levadia

15:00 CET

5€ on Levadia -1 AH @1.64

Both teams are in decent form at the moment cause after 8-game winless run Trans have now won 3 of the last 4 games while Levadia have won 5 consecutive matches. Also both teams won 7:0 in midweek's cupgame so clearly they both will face much harder game this time around. Levadia have scored in all 11 away leaguegames this season as they won 10 of them while Trans may have lost just 1 of the last 5 home leaguegames but have still conceded in like 9 consecutive homegames cause they haven't kept clean sheet at home since march ... Levadia have also won 6 consecutive h2h games and after Flora's surprise defeat yesterday(their third at home this season) then surely they cant afford to drop points aswell. Levadia to win.

• Like 1

Today in CL third qualifying round second leg: 

Kalju - Dudelange

5€ on Kalju over 1.5 goals @2.43 - unibet

It's simple as that - if Kalju dont score (atleast) twice here then there's no way on earth that they are going to EL 4th qualifying round second time in their history so let's see whether this game is going to be last european game for our clubs this season(hopefully not) ...

• Like 1

@Whoever wrote:

Today in CL third qualifying round second leg: 

Kalju - Dudelange

5€ on Kalju over 1.5 goals @2.43 - unibet

I'd like to sincerely thank this ukranian genius who managed to get sent off within' 35 minutes as Kalju eventually lost 0:1 ... i hope he's greeted with oneway ticket to Kiev :Disappointed:

Today in Meistriliiga

Levadia - Paide

5€ on Levadia -1 AH @1.65

Levadia hosts Paide in the league on saturday. Both teams are in decent form as Levadia have won 6 and Paide 4 games in a row and although they both would like to get something from this game then one thing is certain that (atleast) for one team their winning streak will end tonight ... Levadia is likely going to dominate this game etc but Paide still probably will defend well enough to make it difficult for them yet again. Paide have also lost just 1 away leaguegame this season + scored in every game on the road.. Levadia may have won 5 of the last 6 h2h games but after dropping points in the previous h2h game i guess they're going to be extra cautios to NOT make same mistake again.. So i'm predicting Levadia win here so they'd go back where they belong - top of the table :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow in Meistriliiga: 

Tammeka - Levadia

18:30 CET

5€ on Levadia -1 AH @1.66

Tammeka has been probably the strongest team in august cause they've won all 5 games in all competions this month and although they didn't won any of the first 7 home leaguegames then now they're unbeaten in 5 homegames and have scored 2+ goals in each of the last 3 homegames. Levadia meanwhile saw their 7-game winning streak coming to an end on saturday so they need to start winning again if they want to keep pressure on Flora.. Levadia have scored in all 13 away leaguegames this season as they won 11 of them. Levadia have also won most recent 3 h2h leaguegames and in most recent match they even won 7:0 ... Surely this match will be way harder for them but i still expect them to get another win here.

• Like 2

Next friday: 

Estonia vs Belarus

5€ on Estonia over 1.0 goals @2.19

5€ on Belarus -1 AH @4.60 

Both sides clearly started these qualifiers with (realistic) hopes of finishing third but as these dreams are long gone then now this duo can start to fulfil their minimum target in this group which clearly is to avoid last place.. Estonia and Belarus have lost all games(3 & 4) so far while scoring just one goal (vs Northern Ireland) so obviously (atleast) one team will get their first points here ... Surprisingly(or not) 5 of the 6 h2h games went to the hosts with Estonia winning 4 of them. Also both teams have new manager now so this should be good for either team.. Anyway i'm still going to bet against us cause #EstoniaSucks therefore i'd like to put all pressure on opponents so they'd show how average they are ...

• Like 3

@Whoever wrote:

Next friday: 

Estonia vs Belarus

5€ on Estonia over 1.0 goals @2.19

5€ on Belarus -1 AH @4.60 

So after hitting post/bar like 4 times Belarus finally got what they (didnt) deserve in 90+3 min as they won 2:1 ... So with 2 refunds bankroll still is 579.85€