Estonian Football Corner

Whoever

I started with this thread in 2 other forums aswell during the summer so i feel it's probably perfect time do that here aswell. Finally.

I'd say that there's an important game in Meistriliiga on wednesday as the 2 teams who are trailing league leaders by 5 and 7p are going head-to-head. So it's probably must win game for both sides. 

Flora - Levadia

Levadia AH0 @2.14 - surprisingly these odds just rised for whatever reason so i'm not wasting any time while using them.

Both teams are in great form as they've won 4 of the last 5 and have won 3 and and 4 matches in a row either. Also this season in the league Flora and Levadia have failed to score in just 1 home- and awaygame so BTTS looks very realistic here aswell as over 2.5 because draw isn't enough for neither team specially if league leaders lose points on tuesday ... 

Also i take this bet just because Flora's h2h record this season against top clubs in all competions is absolutely pathetic - 6 games and still no win. So let's see how this goes...

• Like 8

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Flora won 3:0 but i still think i'm going to bet against on them on sunday but let's see.

Tomorrow in Esiliiga:

Keila - Maardu

Under 5 goals @1.61 

I'm only taking this bet because under 4 is unavailable in this match right now and that's shame considering my recent under 4 bets have come through with ease. So under 5 could be even better option.

Anyway story is still the same - whenever under 4 goals(or 5 in this rare case) is available with so great odds it's usually fine to pick it and hope that for once both sides are extremely wasteful in front of goal and will make sure that we will see lowscoring game.

• Like 4

On sunday in Meistriliiga

Kalju - Flora

Kalju @2.50 and let's reduce risk with Kalju AH0 @1.84 

Kalju is still unbeaten in the league and they have been quite dominant at home aswell with winning 12 of the 13 homegames. Flora meanwhile have won 8 of the 11 away leaguegames and although they've lost 2 away leaguegames this season then they do know that win here could mean that they can move top of the league once they won their game in hand. And from neutral point of view visitors win could be acceptable aswell because then title challenge gets more intresting. Obviously. As i'm planning to go watch this game then i'd like to see highscoring game so perhaps we'll see plenty of goals here although i probably wouldn't be too surprised if we see opposite of that should neither team want to take too many risks ...

Kalju is unbeaten in 4 h2h games as they won 3 of them and in each of these matches they scored 2+ goals. So hopefully they can avoid first loss of the season in this match aswell.

• Like 3

About 25 mins to go until today's match in Esiliiga and odds went just crazy basically ...

Keila - Kalju II

Under 4 goals @1.73 in Pinnacle

What's more curious is that one sec these odds were @1.90 and moments later they are like @1.50 so they probably change several times more before the kickoff ...

Story is still the same - whenever under 4 goals is available with great odds it's always worth a try.

On saturday in Nations League

Estonia - Greece

Greece @2

Greece -1 AH@3.20

First of all i think that any under line in this match will have more value in it but i still decided to go with different approach. Well i can't say i don't belive in my team but i am still going to use logic of betting against your team here because if my team loses then i get money and if not then atleast it shows that opponents do suck :) 

Tomorrow in Nations League

Finland - Estonia

Finland -1 AH @2.14

Finland have been in much better form than us in 2018 cause they've won 4, drew and lost 1 of fhe 6 matches while we have won 1 and lost 4 of the 7 games so far in this calendar year. I'd like to pick Estonia goal(s) and/or AH's/DnB here but knowing that we are pretty much going to play for 0:0 like in every awaygame basically then it's probably more useful to look for any under line you can find whether is it first half under, Finland under or just under 2 or so on ...

Although there are obviously other great markets available for this match aswell i guess that once again i take this kind of bet to see how good or bad our opponents really are. So let's see.

• Like 1

After positive results from NT games(1 win and 2 refunds) hopefully we can get another win(or refund atleast) from domestic league this weekend ...

On friday in Meistriliiga

Tammeka - Kalju

Kalju -1 AH@1.75

Tammeka have lost just 1 of the last 6 homegames as they've won most recent 3 homegames aswell. Obviously they are dreaming about that 4th place which might secure 2 EL games next season but as they're 7 points behind on 5th place then they must continue collecting points - presumably even 3 ...
Kalju is still unbeaten in the league and they've scored in all leaguegames so far this season so i expect them to continue with these streaks as they can't afford to lose any more points considering Flora who is currently in 2nd, have game in hand. Kalju may have won all but 1 h2h game during the last 7 seasons but Tammeka can make it difficult for them - even this season they were really unfortunate to lose first game 0:1 thanks to last second goal but in the second game they held leagueleaders to 1:1 draw.
Usually in estonian leaguegames top teams AH's aren't that good against weaker teams so it's about time to use these odds right now should they drop dramatically in the next 24 hours ...

• Like 3

@Whoever wrote:

On friday in Meistriliiga

Tammeka - Kalju

Kalju -1 AH@1.75

Well i watched that game and i don't know what to say ... I doubt that even i can see too often football teams playing in pink shirts so they'd look like Pink Panther but that's not too important i'd imagine. 

3rd refund from the last 4 matches is also quite decent i think as Kalju won 1:0 (just like true champion)

Tomorrow morning(12:00 CET) in Meistriliiga: 

Kuressaare - Levadia

Under 5 goals @1.79

Levadia under 4.5 goals @1.75

After holding Levadia to 1:1 draw in june Kure haven't been that lucky anymore as they've lost 10 leaguegames in a row. At the same time Levadia have won 7 of the last 10 leaguegames since that draw in previous h2h game.. Kure may have conceded 3-4 goals in most homegames and although they have conceded 5+ goals in 2 homegames this season then the last homegame where basically everything went wrong was back in april. Levadia have scored 5+ goals in 2 away leaguegames this season but haven't done that since april so i wouldn't be too surprised should they win 4:0 for the third time in the last 4 awaygames. All 3 h2h games so far this season have stayed under 5 goals so hopefully we will see another type of game where favourites aren't going to humiliate their opponent.

• Like 3

Today in Esiliiga
Kalju II - Flora II
18:00 CET

Under 4 goals @1.97
Under 4.5 goals @1.60

After going 16 games without a win as they lost 15 matches during that time Kalju youngsters finally managed to win on thursday. After losing just 3 games between march and june Flora youngsters seem to be on vacation mode as they've now lost 5 of the 9 games since august. Kalju may have lost nearly half of their 15 homegames so far this season but just 2 of them had 5+ goals in it. Flora meanwhile have won 6 and lost 4 of their 14 away leaguegames. Also just 2 awaygames for them had 5+ goals in it. As both Kalju and Flora first teams have important cup games on tuesday & wednesday it's very unlikely that these teams get any extra help so hopefully we will see typical monday game tonight - lowscoring one.
Teams have met 3 times so far this season with these games having 4, 3 and 6 goals in it. So story is still the same - whenever under 4 is available with ridiciously great odds you just have to hope that for once teams have no idea how to score goals.

Today in estonian cup: 

Levadia - Flora

BTTS @1.67

Over 2.5 goals @1.76

Both teams have scored 2+ goals in 4 of the last 5 games so now it seems that they have perfect chance to outscore their opponent while knocking them out of the cup competion. Obviously with this kind of games there's always risk that teams take it very cautiously as they don't want to score while searching for that 1 crucial goal which might decide the game(just like in cup final ..) Both teams have already met 5 times in 2018 and in 3 of these games both teams found the net net while 4 matches went over 2.5 goals. So i do hope that both teams will focus on attacking here because they both need goals here if they want to make it to the next round. 

Tomorrow in Meistriliiga: 

Levadia - Kalju

18:30 CET

Levadia DnB @1.81

Both teams have won 5 games in a row so one thing is for sure: (atleast) for one team their winning streak will come to an end. Levadia is currently trailing Kalju by 7p and with 6 games to go they need to win here to have any chance of winning the league. However Kalju is still unbeaten in the league and they've scored in every leaguegame this season aswell but they probably need to wait much longer for their goal here than in last match where they managed to score within' 10 seconds basically. Also Kalju basically have the luxury to lose both this week's awaygames vs Levadia and Flora and still staying on course to become champions for the first time since 2012 considering that Levadia and Flora will have to go head-to-head in the final round ...

Levadia have yet to win h2h game this season so hopefully they can do it on 4th time. Or atleast avoid defeat here.

• Like 1

@Whoever wrote:

Levadia - Kalju

18:30 CET

@Levadia DnB @1.81

Both teams have won 5 games in a row so one thing is for sure: (atleast) for one team their winning streak will come to an end. Levadia is currently trailing Kalju by 7p and with 6 games to go they need to win here to have any chance of winning the league. However Kalju is still unbeaten in the league and they've scored in every leaguegame this season aswell but they probably need to wait much longer for their goal here than in last match where they managed to score within' 10 seconds basically. Also Kalju basically have the luxury to lose both this week's awaygames vs Levadia and Flora and still staying on course to become champions for the first time since 2012 considering that Levadia and Flora will have to go head-to-head in the final round ...

Levadia have yet to win h2h game this season so hopefully they can do it on 4th time. Or atleast avoid defeat here.

Well i guess 0:0 is fair result considering Levadia wasted their 3rd min penalty ...

• Like 1

Pärnu - Narva

12:00 CET

Under 4 goals @2.05

Pärnu have lost 4 in a row while Narva have won 5 in a row. Unlike their opponents who need points like thin air because they are currently rockbottom in the league Narva pretty much have nothing to play for anymore because they have already secured 4th place. Pärnu may have conceded 3 in previous game against Viljandi but in that game they risked way more while going to attack than they are going to do in this match. Narva have scored 2 or more goals in each of the last 6 matches but they have had 1 day less for rest than opponents and now their options in attack are pretty much limited as both of their 2 best strikers so far this season are unavailable for different reasons. Also local kickoff time 13:00 is also against them considering it takes nearly 3 and half hours to get there ... Pärnu lost first 2 h2h games this season 0:6 and 0:4 but in most recent one they were lucky to get 1:1 draw. Whether they get something from this game or not i still hope that they can defend properly once again and keep this match as lowscoring one.

• Like 2