Estonian Football Corner

Whoever

Wednesday in estonian cup 1/8 finals ...

Paide vs Flora

Tulevik vs Tammeka

Both games start 18:00 CET

5€ on Tammeka AH0 @1.53

5€ on under 3.5 goals @1.64 in other game

Paide and Flora just met on sunday when Paide made it difficult for Flora only to lose 0:1 from late penalty and see their opponents securing league title ... So i'd imagine that we'll see similar game aswell where both sides are focusing not to do any mistakes and so on ... For Paide with 2 leaguegames to go they are 5p behind third place Kalju so top3 finish looks unlikely for them now ... Still fourth place was their target this season and it's been theirs for god-knows-how-long ... However even fourth place may not give them EL place should Tammeka or Trans or some other team which ain't Flora or Kalju win the cup in may so i'd imagine them trying to make another decent perfomance at home (and maybe even producing cupset by bringing Flora back to reality after their league win ...) 

For Tammeka it doesn't matter whether they finish fifth or sixth in the league cause their primary target right now should be moving to QF in estonian cup ... However awaygame vs Viljandi probably isn't easy for them either considering they just lost at home to them some 10 days ago so surely they don't make same mistake twice right .. Considering both sides have won 3 of the last 6 h2h games but curiously most recent 4 went to away team so i guess we might see similar result this time aswell with away team not losing the game cause just like i said above for Tammeka winning this cup is the only chance to get to Europe for the very first time ...

• Like 4

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Whoever wrote:

Wednesday in estonian cup 1/8 finals ...

Paide vs Flora

Tulevik vs Tammeka

Both games start 18:00 CET

5€ on Tammeka AH0 @1.53

5€ on under 3.5 goals @1.64 in other game

Both Paide and Tammeka went 1:0 up in their games but while Tammeka held that score 'til the end and marched to QF then Paide conceded 3 abd therefore have themselves to blame.. Current bankroll 598.50€

• Like 2

Saturday in Meistriliiga

Levadia - Kalju

15:00 CET

5€ on X2 @1.60

It's the seventh and final time this season when these teams go head-to-head. So far Kalju have won 5 and drew 1 of these matches so surely they know how to play vs Levadia as they have lost just 1 of the last 10+ h2h games or so and in the league they haven't lost to them for 2.5 years.. Levadia have already secured top3 finish while Kalju needs points here to do the same (or move one step even closer to it ...) After all Kalju is still unbeaten in the league(maybe even 30+ games already) so now when i'm actually betting on them considering how they've played in recent h2h games then definitely their unbeaten run comes to an end right ... Hopefully that's not the case (yet) and they can frustrate Levadia once more by taking atleast point from this game ...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

There's one international friendly tomorrow as it seems ...

Ukraine vs Estonia

18:00 CET

5€ on Ukraine -2 AH @2

5€ on Estonia under 0.5 goals @1.65

Ukraine have yet to lose single game in this calendar year as they're unbeaten in 9 matches so it's probably quite that they have been good enough recently (as they've already secured group B win and therefore secured place in EURO2020) ... Meanwhile we haven't been too bad either although we did lose 6 of the 8 matches in 2019 :wonder: Anyway although they basically have nothing to play for then Ukraine at home still doesn't underestimate opponents - they've lost just 1 of the last 18 friendlies at home and that rare defeat 2 years ago came against this powerhouse - Malta 🆒

We are probably using this game as preperation to lose in Holland next tuesday so clearly we'll be going to park the bus right ... Also after 4 h2h games (which we all lost) we have yet to score single goal vs them so surely they'll let us to do finally ... 

Ukraine won first homegame in 2019 back in june 5:0 so in final homegame of the year they'd be motivated to get similar result right ... 😞

• Like 3

@psrquack wrote:

So you think it will be a big ko from 3-0 to -5-0 albeit you will be try to park the bus? Bad expectations. Btw this match with betbuilder option (for example Ukraine will lead in the HT) would be great for the betting championship.

So far Ukraine have beated us 1:0,2:0,3:0,4:0 so it'd be quite reasonable to assume that they'll end the year same way at home like they started - with a 5:0 demolishion :wonder: 

Obviously we aren't going to storm into attack in awaygame vs team who is better than us - last time we did that we conceded 8 lol 😞  

Therefore it's probably quite understandable why we'll play defensively here(and basically in every other game aswell) while watching what Ukraine can (or can't) do ... Bad expectations? I don't think so. Sounds more like reality - ofc there's always chance that we will defend well enough/ukraine is so wasteful etc that they only win by one goal or somehow even  show quality defending by allowing us to score first ever goal vs them(last time when we hosted them we even wasted penalty lol) ... 

• Like 1

@Whoever wrote:

There's one international friendly tomorrow as it seems ...

Ukraine vs Estonia

5€ on Ukraine -2 AH @2

5€ on Estonia under 0.5 goals @1.65

90+2 min deflected free kick gave hosts their (not so) deserved 1:0 win ... So obviously that means that once again we did our job brilliantly by NOT finding the net - i believe we had 2 attempts all game which both went off target :wonder:

Therefore bankroll now 599.75€ 

• Like 1

Tuesday in european qualifiers: 

Holland vs Estonia

5€ on second half to have most goals @1.90

Both teams have played 7 qualifiers so far. Holland won 5, drew 1 and lost 1 of them while we also drew 1 but lost other 6 matches ... I'd also expect that Holland drew blank in Belfast on saturday on purpose cause they clearly saved all goals for tuesday ... Therefore i guess it surely will be one long (and painful) night in Amsterdam for us ... Also so far from these 7 qualifiers 5 for either team saw most goals in the game after half time break so perhaps this is the case this time aswell ... 

• Like 2

@Whoever wrote:

Tuesday in european qualifiers: 

Holland vs Estonia

5€ on second half to have most goals @1.90

Knew it that Holland cant be worse at home than they were in Tallinn so 5:0 is probably fair result in the end lol ... Anyway as there were 3 second half then this bet (which is probably last one of this season aswell) won so final bankroll 604.25€ ... 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

While most countries in this region still dont start with their domestic leagues anytime soon then (luckily) it's not the case here as our Esiliiga season starts on thursday and Flora starts their title defending one day later and with that in mind i guess it's about time to make this thread active again 😃

Also in recent days there have been some draws ... 

Nations League: Georgia/Macedonia/Estonia/Armenia - as long as we dont finish rockbottom this time we should be good. Still i'd say if we finish 3rd or higher/score 3+ goals/collect 3+ points in this group then this could be already job well done or not ... 

And estonian cup QF-s take place pretty much 1 month earlier this time with games being played next tuesday-wednesday

Kalju - Trans

Elva - Kohtla-Järve U21

Tammeka - Flora

Võru Helios - Kalev 

From Paide point of view it's probably the best possible draw cause Tammeka and Trans who are probably 2 teams who might take EL place away from them basically received toughest possible opponents ... 

• Like 4

Sunday in Meistriliiga

Tammeka vs Tulevik

14:00 CET

1st half over 1.0 goals @1.67

I guess i'll stick to 5€ bets (if not stated otherwise) and bankroll is again 500€ (cause why not)

Anyway last game in week 1 sees Tammeka hosting Viljandi tomorrow. Both sides probably would like to improve this season having finished 5th and 7th last season but whether they succeeded in doing so or not - that's probably different question ... Also Tammeka probably wants to avoid having another nightmare start to the season like they had last year when at some point they even were rockbottom in the league ... However their squad have stayed pretty much the same cause only 3 players left and (2 starting CBs from which one went to Finland and other one back to where he came from - norway's lower leagues) only one new CB joined during the winter ... Meanwhile Viljandi squad has seen way more changes so it's intresting to see how well they are going to play or whatever. Also last season Viljandi games saw most goals in first half (68) and i believe they had like 7 games (from 36) all season which stayed goalless at HT and they also had periods where 10+ consecutive leaguegames saw goal in the first half. With that in mind i hope that neither team isn't going to be too cautious first so let's see how bad this idea is 😃

• Like 2

Today in estonian cup QF ...

Kalju vs Trans

Both teams to score @1.93

Our domestic season haven't even lasted like 2 full weeks and these 2 teams are already going head-to-head for the second time this season.. Both teams met on saturday in the league when Kalju won 1:0 thanks to goal inside first 200 seconds.. Since it's so early to the season i doubt that neither team is going to make several changes here ... Narva pretty much dominated saturday's game but that's understandable considering Kalju let them to do so after getting very early goal and they are also usually better when they dont have to dominate the game. Still they are at home now and here i doubt them even thinking about playing defensively. I'd imagine that Trans first task here is NOT to concede but unless they're planning to keep 0:0 for 120 minutes then they'll need to come out to attack at some point so they'd be able to keep their EL hopes alive and as i doubt that Kalju fails to score at home eventhough they (sometimes) struggle at home vs weaker teams then i predict both sides to find the net.

• Like 2

@Whoever wrote:

Today in estonian cup QF ...

Kalju vs Trans

Both teams to score @1.93

It was goalles in 1st half but game came into life after HT break as there were 3 second half goals. Also final score 1:2 means that Trans is 2 games away from losing 2 EL games in summer. Current bankroll 504.65€

• Like 1

Today in Meistriliiga

Flora II - Levadia II

* game starts next full hour * 

under 4 goals @1.69

Keep this one short: i only waited this long to see the line-ups and since Flora isn't getting any help from first team unlike Levadia who have first team back-up GK starting aswell as some other first-team players then i'll go with unders here. Currently it's raining aswell here in Tallinn so this should also help. Anyway story id still the same: whenever under 4 is available with great odds then hopefully for once teams are better in defending than in attacking. Also this match might be aswell the last one here which isn't going to postponed so i guess i've to wait and see what decision our football assasociation makes today ...

• Like 1

@Whoever wrote:

Today in Meistriliiga

Flora II - Levadia II

* game starts next full hour * 

under 4 goals @1.69

Kinda knew it ... This game was indeed the last one here which wasn't cancelled. Guess we'll see in may now (or even later). Anyway game finished 2:1 so current bankroll is 508.10€ 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Tuesday in Meistriliiga: 

Kuressaare - Nõmme Kalju

5€ on both teams NOT to score @1.90

After 2 month break our league finally continues with games. Since we are fourth european league to do so (and the only one playing this tue-wed) we'd have no problems with audience cause apart from one match in Belarus there's probably not too much to look in midweek games ... Anyway Kure started this season with 0:1 defeat vs Levadia so i expect them to put up similar perfomance this time aswell where they defend well enough but on the other hand aren't too effective offensively ... Kalju defense usually manages to be anything but rocksolid vs weaker teams but as usually 2=3 then considering last 2 h2h leaguegames in Kuressaare saw just one team finding the net (if even that) then i expect similar result this time aswell ... 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday in Meistriliiga

Viljandi vs Kalju

12:00 CET 

5€ on Kalju -1 AH @1.74

5€ on 1st half over 1 goal @1.61

Viljandi may have scored first half goal in each of the 3 leaguegames so far this season but guess it's not that big surprise anymore since already last season their games saw most 1. half goals so maybe they'll do same trick this season aswell ... Anyway these early goals haven't helped them so much yet cause despite going 1:0 up in each of these matches they eventually managed to lose 2 ... Kalju' all leaguegames this season have also seen goal(s) in the first half so hopefully both teams continue being leaky at the back and therefore dont settle for goalless HT result. Kalju have also won like 11 of the last 12 h2h games and after managing to lose homegame vs Legion last week i'd imagine that they dont make any gifts to weaker teams anytime soon ...

• Like 2