Estonian Football Corner

Whoever

Today in european qualifiers: 

Estonia vs Holland

20:45 CET

4€ on Estonia over 0.5 goals @3.45

Holland have scored 2 or more goals in all 3 qualifiers so far so it's probably going to be difficult to stop them but still we may have lost all 4 qualifiers but we actually scored in both homegames so perhaps can do it this time aswell. Although Holland have conceded in each of the last 7 awaygames + twice in their both 2 awaygames in Tallinn then we'd have legit chance for concolation goal atleast cause by the looks of it we dont even go with 5 defenders here(yes this sounds too good to be true) Anyway like 2 weeks ago or so Estonia and Holland women teams met here and then dutch ladies won 7:0 so hopefully tonight's game isn't going to be so one-sided.. I'm only taking this (risky) bet because today is also my birthday and it's 10 years since our NT played on my birthday - 09.09.09 - when we lost 0:3 away to Spain so yeah hopefully our team can continue making good perfomances at home against dutch footballers. 

• Like 4

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tuesday in Meistriliiga: 

Tulevik - Kalju

16:45 CET

5.85€ on Kalju -1 AH @1.84

I'd say that both teams are in decent shape cause they're unbeaten in 6 games. Still when it comes to leaguegames then Viljandi have been probably even better recently cause after losing 6 leaguegames in a row they're now unbeaten in 5 despite winning just 1 during that time.. At the same time Kalju may have won half of the last 6 games but they still do have several problems - for example their defense -  which is been leaking for 8th consecutive leaguegames.. So with that in mind it's probably mystery how they've been unbeaten for 22 leaguegames now ... Defending champions are currently fourth in the league as they're trailing Paide who's in 3rd by 7p although they do have 2 games in hand but despite that they cant afford to drop even more points should they want to finish third ... Kalju have also won like 10 of the last 11 h2h games so as long they can avoid typical comical defensive perfomance which they showed in stoppage time in the most recent h2h game then perhaps they can actually beat Viljandi this time around. Kalju to win.

• Like 2

Exactly in 24h in Estonian Cup: 

Kuressaare - Trans

5€ on Trans -1 AH@2

Kuressaare is at the moment busy trying to not get relegated while for Trans winning this competion is the only option to lose 2 EL games next season.. So i expect visitors to take this game very seriously and advance to next round ... 

• Like 3

2 years ago in estonian cup Levadia went 1:0 up inside 15 seconds without even touching the ball and yesterday our defending champions continued to show comical defending (so they couldn't be much worse) which they've already done multiple times this season so i guess it's okay to show how they fall 0:1 behind in that game

• Like 4

@Whoever wrote:

Exactly in 24h in Estonian Cup: 

Kuressaare - Trans

5€ on Trans -1 AH@2

Kuressaare is at the moment busy trying to not get relegated while for Trans winning this competion is the only option to lose 2 EL games next season.. So i expect visitors to take this game very seriously and advance to next round ... 

I believe Kuressaare used like 1 or 2 first team players so that's why these odds dropped dramatically few hours before the game. Still they did make decent perfomance i guess cause despite conceding early goal in both halves they lost just 1:3 ... Therefore current bankroll is 585.76 € :)

• Like 3

Tomorrow in Meistriliiga

Paide vs Kalju

12:00 CET

4€ on both teams NOT to score @2.86

Both teams are in excellent form as they both have won 5 consecutive games so sadly (atleast) for one team their winning streak will end here ... There's just 5 games to go and right now Paide is currently third in the league and although they are just 2p behind Levadia then they also are ahead of defending champions by single point ... Paide's main target this season which was 4th place is already secured so anything extra is probably huge bonus for them ... At the same time defending champions may be unbeaten in like 27 leaguegames but 9 draws during that time probably show exactly why they failed to succesfully defend their title ... So far this season teams have met 3 times with either team winning one match so considering that this game may decide who get's automatic EL place next season then there's clearly something to play for ... Therefore perhaps both sides will take this game very cautiously while trying not to concede so i assume we might see close game where both sides don't find the net ...

• Like 3

Thursday in European Qualifiers ...

Belarus vs Estonia

18:00 CET

5€ on Belarus -1 AH @1.93

Both sides have still been quite bad recently as Belarus lost 4 of the 5 qualifiers while we have yet to collect single point in these qualifiers after 5 matches ... Belarus haven't been that awesome at home either cause they have won just 2 of the last 8 homegames or so with wins (to nil) coming against these 2 scary opponents: San Marino & Luxembourg ...

Still we have been even worse on the road cause in the last 2 and half qualifier campaigns we have won 1, drew 2 and lost 8 matches while scoring just 1 goal vs team who isn't weaker than us so no surprise there. Belarus needed last min goal to win in Tallinn so i'd imagine that at home they aren't going to that long to secure win ... Therefore as always it's nice to see whether #EstoniaSucks works or not so let's see what Belarus can (or can't) do here against us ... 

• Like 2

Sunday in European Qualifiers

Estonia vs Germany

20:45 CET

5€ on Germany to win & under 4.5 goals @1.72

I guess i don't even need to say too much about this game ... I just hope that we don't be humiliated like happened in Mainz lol ... There's clearly way too long since last time when german national football team visited us (and won 2:0) - it was in summer 1939 when World War II was still like 64-65 days away so ... Anyway it'd be nice if we don't need to play them once in 80 years now ... Considering Germany won 2:0 in Belarus and in N. Ireland then maybe (just maybe) they will settle for similar result this time aswell. Therefore with our goal being very unlikely here(although it'd be pleasent surprise) then maybe germans don't score as much as Holland last month ... 

• Like 2

Sunday in Meistriliiga: 

Kalju vs Flora

14:00 CET

5€ on Kalju DnB @1.98

4 games to go in league and Flora is still 3p away from securing title while Kalju also needs points here if they want to finish in top 3 and therefore secure EL football next season ... So clearly both sides have something to play for ... Kalju and Flora have also won 6 consecutive leaguegames so sadly (atleast) for one side their winning streak will end here... Teams have met 3 times so far and so far both sides have won once - still after losing to Flora 0:3 back in april Kalju have now gone 28 or so leaguegames unbeaten so maybe they can actually end their unbeaten run and avoid defeat at home as i'm probably watching this game all the way from Spain lol ... 

• Like 2

@Whoever wrote:

Sunday in Meistriliiga: 

Kalju vs Flora

14:00 CET

5€ on Kalju DnB @1.98

Flora were reduced to 10 men in 13. min but it didn't stop them going 1:0 up in the second half. Still unlike Germany one week ago they actually gave away their lead as they lost 1:2 so curren't bankroll is 600.85€

• Like 1

Today in Meistriliiga

Kuressaare vs Kalju

12:00 CET

5€ on under 4 goals @1.69

With 3 games to go both sides still need points here as Kuressaare is trying to avoid relegation while Kalju wants to secure top3 place ... So i'd imagine teams will be rather cautious here while trying to NOT make any (vital) mistakes ... I'm not sure when was the last time i picked under 4 goals but i do remember that exactly 6 months ago on 27.04 this bet worked exactly when Kalju drew 0:0 in Kuressaare which back then was the first match in charge for their current coach.. So i guess with under 4 story is still the same: hopefully for once teams are better in defending than they are at attacking or whatever.

• Like 1