Bingo glitch... counter not working

Nestabear

@RayL wrote:

I'm here as well @Nestabear, you can always contact us with anything you might need help with. Well not cleaning the pool of painting the house, but you get the idea :)

Thanx @RayL... It's more of a poker issue though. I don't think one of my tickets was released for my bonus points that I collected, so I need them to check it for me... maybe you can check it?

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@RayL I've got the same problem again with the counter in the Bingo Lounge 😠 😠 😠

It says... ''  You made it to the city, B1! But you have lost your way to The Bingo Hall!   Buy 10 tickets to Escalator Jackpot in The Arena to get your bearings '' I''ve bought tickets in the  Escalat Jackpot in The Arena, but the counter is not going up, so I can complete my mission & its very frustrating cause we want to play... but not without progress being made on our mission!

We were having so much fun until this....Please can you advise me ASAP

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Nestabear

So you run in to problems again..hmm I stopped playing Bingo now for this reason and because if I have to use like 1 more Euro...I have used what a trip to Iceland cost already ROFL... so skipping it ... to mutch other thing to do than get annoyed by this.

Wish you GL in the mission thingy @Nestabear I am out ;)

Also dont think only uss who have this issue....have to be others...

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived