Notes on players

Helloyousir

Hi all

is it only me or are there other players that think its sad,that you cant tagg or write notes on players on unibet?i like that Hud are not allowed, but i think it would make unibet a even better site for serious poker with only one avatar.

The multiple avatars I like. So that you don’t singled out. 

Also because of the dynamism of poker I think it unfair to target a player based on noting trends. Because this can play into your advantage or disadvantage.

For instance what if you play by a certain strategy with no deviations from it and you get marked out and in addition to that you get crushed hand after hand, tournament after tournament how would that affect your play-ability and mentality?

On the topic of HUDs.....hate them in my personal opinion because the game comes to a form of ‘insider’ trading so to speak. And I honestly think they should be outrightly banned! This is why I like Unibets stance on this. 

There is a lot more I can say on software based play but I really want to wrap this up here. I think making notes on players whilst it does show some level of professionalism toward the game I think personally it takes away in the end from both parties (don’t want to go in-depth here). I think true professionalism comes from personal study of the game, hand reviewing (without singling out players), result tracking and of course proper bankroll management. 

Whew I try to keep my opinion as short as possible and that is just that my opinion others may think differently and rightfully so. So I do hope this makes a good read and offers some sort of insight or answer. 

See you around,

S’Reppa. :peace:

I've registered to Unibet since they released a whole new poker application ( which was the very first days, it had lots of bugs but monthly updates got it much better and now we're playing in a second stage of this application, it is a bit redesigned, highly improved bonus system and tournament schedule but you could feel the same good vibe here ). I was choosing where to try online poker ( my first one with real cash :D ) and Unibet got my attention because of its eye catchy graphics and mainly no HUDS. Fun fact: I got my first information about huds just by looking through rooms and being as a poker rookie, I was able to see that this thing is not fair because lots of players using it and you will have to play against them... So to get advantage you have to use it too and so on... makes hud vs hud situation and that's not fun at all. New players just can't get a good online poker experience until they find Unibet or any other site that doesn't allow huds or any other tracking program. I only play at Unibet it makes poker look way better without huds plus you can change avatars. :)

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

@Helloyousir wrote:

Hi all

is it only me or are there other players that think its sad,that you cant tagg or write notes on players on unibet?i like that Hud are not allowed, but i think it would make unibet a even better site for serious poker with only one avatar.

It's only you.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Shoryureppa

Behind aliases is main user/account.  so it should not be a problem:)

it's enough for me to have 3-5 colors to flag player :)

Other problems: databases,  performance etc...  

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Archived