Eurovision Song Contest 2018

Purps

I normally don't bet in this kind of things, but since there's a 25% win boost offered, let's give it a go.

Russia, horrible song, but if you ask me, so are all the others.

They have participated 20 times, and have 12 top 10 finishes.

Last year they weren't there but on 5 previous times they finished 2nd, 5th, 7th, 2nd and 3rd.

Obviously political situations change and have an impact on this competition, but 7,50 with a 25% boost for finishing in top 10 seems enough.

viisut.png.555fb9e48849f64a6d27cbd5d9f8fc03.png

Here is the "song"

I was going to watch all the songs while grinding poker, but I just couldn't do it. Can't afford a life tilt :Speechless:

@startelver wrote:

Yes looks nice. 

I put a bet on Rybak top 5 for 1.70ish . But obviously this looks better so will place a bet on it as well.

Rybak will be up there somewhere 👍

@I'm also taking Saara Aalto ( Finland ) to finish between 11 and 26 @ 4.00

She will most likely not get through tonights qualification, but I trust on the Eurovision fans to also watch every Goddamn X-factor competition there has ever been, and Saara finished 2nd in the UK one. Maybe, just maybe she'll get enough votes to get to the final.... But if she does, it's extremely unlikely that she's gonna finish in top 10.

I'm also taking Saara Aalto ( Finland ) to finish between 11 and 26 @ 4.00

She will most likely not get through tonights qualification, but I trust on the Eurovision fans to also watch every Goddamn X-factor competition there has ever been, and Saara finished 2nd in the UK one. Maybe, just maybe she'll get enough votes to get to the final.... But if she does, it's extremely unlikely that she's gonna finish in top 10

She did get to final .... some very surprising finalists from the first semifinal, and a couple countries that have always or almost always qualified, got left out this time...

For the first time, Russia failed to qualify to the final. Didn't quite expect that, but with only Moldova and Ukraine ( Estonia, Lithuania ), of the former Soviet countries qualifying, that seems to be the theme of this years competition.

I imagine that Ukraine and especially Moldova ( not the worst song and entertaining stage show, and they have done well on previous years too ) will collect a lot of the "open" votes now.

Ukraine TOP-10 @ 3.50

Moldova TOP-5 @ 5.00

viisufinaali.png.cd78a1c986ec28f3a59e7fff3aefb44a.png

Finland to finish 11th - 26th is @1.40 now, glad that I got it @4.00

Still considering going for Norway @2.40 on a heads up against sweden @1.50.

@startelver wrote:

Also Norway top 10  is around 1.80ish ,  he is not the favorite anymore, but top 10 should be almost certain . 

Norway TOP10 was down to 1.60 now, I was gonna take it with 1.80 but now I took the 2.40 for Norway to beat Sweden instead.

@Also took Estonia @2.40 against Lithuania, and Australia @2.20 against Bulgaria.

These are really hard to predict though and for some reason it didn't let me combine those 3 as a treble 😠 so I ended up mixing Eurovisions and hockey on same coupons. Oh God, please forgive me :wonder:

Archived