Why isn't there a Men only Tournament?

WarawaDK

@WarawaDK wrote:

It seems a little backwards when there are women only tournaments but no men only tournaments.(GAS)hehehe

This suggestion left me literally shaking! I reported your post to the "Feminist Initiative" in Sweden and you now have an appointment for your surgical castration next Friday at 8:00 AM in Stockholm. May God have mercy on your soul.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

This suggestion left me literally shaking! I reported your post to the "Feminist Initiative" in Sweden and you now have an appointment for your surgical castration next Friday at 8:00 AM in Stockholm. May God have mercy on your soul.

I think you forgot the compensation Mr. Emperor.

the fact that they run women only tours is cause poker used to be a men only thing in the past,so yall ahd you chance and played men only for yearssss  ,now the world found out that women can do more then doing laundry ,go to work ,watching kids and cooking and  actually also can play poker they started to find a way to involve more women in the pokerworld ,so cause of the female only tours they stick around and month after month more women find the way to unibet poker

hope this makes sence ... now can i just ask when i get my birthday private tour with the 5000 euro pricepool and 1 player maximum?  

Archived