cash game festival

HAI_ROMANIA

GG, from what the commentators said it can't be exchanged for cash but you can chose to play at any of the Cash Game Festival events during the next 12 months. The package contains a few cashgame buyins that you have to play otherwise you lose them, hotel for the stay, and I believe 250€ in cash for travel/expenses in your account when it gets processed but not sure about that, might be more (or less).

HI ! Please , I really need information about this 2000 euro prize( what represnts this 2000),( if it can be exchange in cash or other prize (unibet open Bucharest for example), if i can use this prize in other location , not tallinn cause is too soon and so on .No one contact me, yet , on my email , I don't know what to do. So @JeppeL or @RayL help me , please.

nmpfan, i am chill, i read the responses but i want smth official.And the tallin package is in 2 weeks so i am in a hurry.i am not sure i am able to go there so that's why i want to see if it's a chance to change the package in smth else or in other location. i know what the comentators said.

@HAI_ROMANIA wrote:

HI ! Please , I really need information about this 2000 euro prize( what represnts this 2000),( if it can be exchange in cash or other prize (unibet open Bucharest for example), if i can use this prize in other location , not tallinn cause is too soon and so on .No one contact me, yet , on my email , I don't know what to do. So @JeppeL or @RayL help me , please.

@HAI_ROMANIA So we heard back from the poker team and here's what you can for the package:

- It won't be possible to exchange the package for cash, but if the Talinn event is too close then you're welcome to put it on hold for later Cash Game Festival event of your choice - feel free to let us know if you'd like that :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@HAI_ROMANIA It can only be exchanged for other Cash Game Festival events - you'll find a list of all of this years events here: https://www.cashgamefestival.com/.

As for the package, €1000 of you get as a cash game token to be collected at the event, €500 covers four nights of hotel booked by us, €200 covers hospitality and daily activites(also booked by us), and lastly there's €300 for travel which is transferred to your Unibet account once you've chosen your event :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@HAI_ROMANIA Yep, you're welcome to bring a guest and we're happy to pick up the breakfeast fee for him/her as well :)

The cash game token you can do with as you please, you don't even have to sit at a table but can cash it out immediately :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@HAI_ROMANIAIf you are coming to Tallinn and need any help just let me know. I also just won a package and I know the guys who run the event, so I can help you if you are having any difficulties..

I have been to several events before and I can assure it is great fun, especially the side activities. As regards your 1k, there will be several 1-2 NL tables, so there is no need to sit down with the full amount. ;)

On a different note, have you ever received an email as regards the event? Unfortunately, I have not received any hotel/voucher confirmation email nor any information as to whether there will be a representative of Unibet in Tallinn. (@JeppeL)

Hi ! @instantfold .unfortuntely, I didn't receive any email, but I told @JeppeL I can't go to Tallinn. But @JeppeL told me it's ok, I can go to london, sunny beach or tallin in november. So , I don't know nothing about this cash game festival, when a representative will email me .I don't know when I have to announce the location . So, i'll wait .If you know some news please tell me. Thanks !

Archived