There should be a poker sitcom show.

WarawaDK

There should be a show like that cooking show where one of the contestants is a professional cook and the others are not but have to act like there pro , and the judges have to guess which is the real cook.It would be cool if there was a poker show kinda like that.Any cool ideas?

I like the idea. I could imagine a show the Hell's Kitchen mixed with the Survivor and Poker After Dark. All of the contestants should cook something and the other tribe should guess who cooked which food. As many correct guesses they have as less tribe members would fight against them in the tribe wars. After the war all the members of the loser tribe should play a sng in where the top 3 finishers should decide about name of the drop-out member.

There was a "survivor" reality show in France that evolved around poker. The Netherlands had a show as well "Bluff" but never really saw it.

Don't think there is a massive viewerbase for these things, so unless a copany funds the production, it's unfortunatly not going to be soon.

But I would love it as well

There was a reality TV show in UK back in 2005, it was hosted by now non-existent Ultimatepoker.com. Showdown is the name of the show, but I can't find it uploaded anywhere.

One of the contestants is Liv Boeree which I like a lot ( not so much as a poker player :laugh: )

• 2 weeks later...

Archived