From € 43 to € 43k by betting on the best team in the world

BonusPater

@testuser1wrote:

Another void bet on Schalke :laugh::annoyed:

Again, as we need to double up every week when there's Bundesliga, we've to place a bet for tomorrow, and I'm going with the below. Will we get to the 43k without winning a single bet on Schalke? 🤣

Bayern.png.ddae428447e8bead37ebfa13da9b1d67.png

1st half goal attemps 13-1 to Leipzig.

That's not very "bayerny" at all....

game still 1-1 though.... glgl

@testuser1wrote:

I take it as a sign. A sign that this mission can’t fail. We’re gonna win on so many levels. We’re gonna win, win, win :D

charlie-sheen-crazy-eyes1

I think you boarded the wrong victory-train. You should've kept betting on the "best team in the world" and not those amateurs from Bavaria.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@testuser1wrote:

Aaaand it's over. On a more positive note, Schalke will win the trophy now 🤣

Telekom-cup 2018?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 4 weeks later...

@testuser1 wrote:

I predict an easy 2-0 win against the yellow bastards. Burgstaller and Naldo to score one each :)

Now that's something you should have bet on! But  congrats on the win today, I'm probably not even bothering watching the highlights today. Also good job on your bet of Schalke finishing in the top-4, this should be a done deal now. Over the last 135 minutes, the great BvB is 0:6 against Schalke in the Bundesliga, that's unacceptable and will hopefully lead to some major changes regarding our coach and our old, washed up players. However, let's not forget what the Bundesliga is all about:Schalke_trauma

@WuDu, today you can make all the jokes you want - nothing can ruin this amazing day. Was feeling amazing after the win, and a few drinks and beers haven’t made it feel less amazing.

Will Dortmund make it to Champions League next year? Not so sure with the way they’re playing at the moment.

NB I put a bet on Schalke to win+Naldo to score anytime and Schalke to win to nil, so I can’t complain about that either :D

Archived