Re: 8-fold-€10,000 prize pool (draw) & community £200 competition

XY

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@JeppeLwrote:

@Messwithme Like I said in previous posts, we have had internal talks on this issue because it's something we believe could be handled better. I understand completely where you are coming from and I've passed the feedback on confirmation along as well - adding emails to the send out que is sensitive as well do a few aspects.

The idea of doing it as an all in flip tournament I really like, but the question is whether or not players techincally are registered in the poker back office before actually going there and making an alias. The second problem with it, is what to do if a player has chosen to self exclude from the poker product - and that's a big hurdle.

We'll try and see what we can come up to improve this though, because people here agree that doing raffles in the dark isn't great at all.

/Jeppe

@JeppeL Speechless!

Will try express myself with the pictures.648029459_2017-02-2309_47_24Bingo.jpg.jpg.106af0b2a365be9ef25b5e8aac3db8e4.jpg

sabella-bell-is-102-and-still-plays-bingo-at-the-beach-bingo-hall-in-north-shields-805196832Cnj-tZDWcAA_0iM

• 3 months later...

@XY wrote:

Definitely!

Don't know if I/we did contribute to that,hope so,but definitely like this.

Looking forward to see how it works,and of course to hit at least one of them.

👍

I'm not totally sure if it was in the pipeline before or not, but what I can tell you is that I passed the sentiment about better transparency along to some of the guys in my team - and one of those guys just so happen to be responsible for this promotion :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived