UO1 what you done leo?

jonny2192

Lot of people complained about the UK sat rebuy/addons. 

So imagine my suprise when the UO1 has become a multi buy with rebuy and add on, This used to be a nice fast game but with the bigger chip stacks and now with multi buy and rebuy/addon I think its way too long and maybe a bit much to be able to spend so much in one game.

@Leo-Unibet Understand cutting the guarantee as this game has always overlayed but its way too long for a turbo game now and just a bit over the top with multibuy and rebuy and addon.

I think I will be dropping this one from the games I play.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Eagerly awaiting the UO250 with multibuy,rebuy,addon,super addon,just in case you need it bonus addon. That way i can just buy into a UO and not actually play the final proper, either that or bubble it for 3k and sulk for 4 months. 🤣

@jonny2192wrote:

Eagerly awaiting the UO250 with multibuy,rebuy,addon,super addon,just in case you need it bonus addon. That way i can just buy into a UO and not actually play the final proper, either that or bubble it for 3k and sulk for 4 months. 🤣

Or you will play the VIP double trouble next week and will win the double amount what you have lost. Btw do you have any clue who will get an invitation to that tourney? I didn't find it in the lobby.

Not good. I think the changes to the satellite systems on Unibet are always too much too soon. Guanrantees should first be cut then a short period of time left to gauge the outcome. Throwing in all these rebuys and add ons right away is a bad approach imo. 

@jonny2192 what is the UK tour traffic like since the changes? Past few Sundays I've been able to play there has been quite a few games not even starting at all. 

It's ruined for me personally. 

@NeriPoker wrote:

Not good. I think the changes to the satellite systems on Unibet are always too much too soon. Guanrantees should first be cut then a short period of time left to gauge the outcome. Throwing in all these rebuys and add ons right away is a bad approach imo. 

@jonny2192 what is the UK tour traffic like since the changes? Past few Sundays I've been able to play there has been quite a few games not even starting at all. 

It's ruined for me personally. 

@NeriPoker seems a bit hit and miss, sometimes they dont run/others they just creep over the guarantee.

If you dont make a UK tour this year and we dont go buy chicken, then Leo owes us a free trip to a UO including varying chicken meals each night. #DontDenyPlayersChickenWithSatChanges  🤣 🤣 🤣

I understand the need for Unibet to put rebuys/addons in some games but it is gettting ridiculous in this satellite:   mulitbuy, rebuys AND addon ?  this is too much for a small satellite like this and makes playing the game from the beginning useless.

I'm not gonna play these qualifiers anymore, just like the UK4 with rebuys.  The price to get tickets is getting very expensive in those mulitple buyins tournaments.

Just my 2 cents

Archived