Message eliminated_prizes_problem

Stuart

@jonny2192i tried to register the step it up yesterday, 17-19 players left, 8 itm ...i don't call that bubble sniping and i couldn't register anymore with more than 15 minutes left for latereg :p

For this UO2, i tried earlier to register .. i only took the pic much later because i saw VikingsAF post :)   (congrats for winning the ticket btw :D )

@VikingsAF wrote:

@MarcoV and @Chris-Unibet

The issue seems to be solved, but now bubble sniping is possible again. Will post screenshot when available.

What are you talking about? Nothing is solved! It's just that from time to time you can register late and sometimes you cannot. Yesterday I played the UO10s as usual and it worked twice, even with the late reg being in the last minute, and one time it didn't with 12- 14 players left. Totally annoying...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

It does seem a bit random when it happens, Cant see a pattern to when it will let you register and when it wont.

I prefer to play from the beginning so not that big a problem for me but sometimes I see a game and think to join and get the message.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Hi @VikingsAF,

The last player who've joined this tournament did it at 16:23 BST and played 14 hands before getting eliminated. He hasn't finished in the money and joined when there were 4 players left and 3 places paid which we allow if the tournament is setup that way. 

Regarding the bug, there has been some progress made to identify the problem and I should be able to give you more information by the end of the week. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

This issue needs to be fixed asap. If Unibet have a big problem with people using late registration then change the whole satelite system to steps in SnG format or something. 

I've played maybe 20% of the tournaments I usually play because I cant be bothered to log in anymore because of the bug. 2 of my friends who also play on Unibet have already moved most of their action to other sites.. 

If this continues I would tbh just get done with my tickets and quit playing on the site..

@Stuart wrote:

Not sure i like this "Hot fix" but at least i know when reg has closed. Still very early in my opinion, 18/26 players left in, about 15mins into a 2UO sat.

I take it back. Don't know if a fix has been done yet. Yesterday might just have been a quirky late registration thing. 🤫

Archived