Message eliminated_prizes_problem

Stuart

@Stuart wrote:

Been getting this when i try to register for the 2 euro Unibet Open sats, any clue what it's about? 

Am i missing something in the new update? Was trying to reg 15 mins in. Thanks

I had same problem b4, was still 3 people of the money.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Stuart wrote:

Been getting this when i try to register for the 2 euro Unibet Open sats, any clue what it's about? 

Am i missing something in the new update? Was trying to reg 15 mins in. Thanks

I had same problem b4, was still 3 people of the money.

Happened this morning too, with the same number of players, 16. Was 12 of 16 still in and plenty time left when i tried to reg.

Had that one as well, trying to late-reg via ticket in the UO10s.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Okay it doesn't seem to be what I just said. 

I couldn't reg into a game with 4 players left and one prize (se 1 euro), but could when I did in the Se 25 (2 payed and 4 left) . Stupid from me to try it out with a 25 euro tourney :p but in the end I only lost 5 because I cashed 20.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Late reg using a ticket? Welcome to my world...

@MarcoV@JeppeLare you aware of that issue?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@MarcoV this is the other thread about it, this is new with latest release.

My friend had same problem. Havea feeling it could be someting to do with when you reg and its putting you itm.
Sometimes you can late reg sometimes you cant and its always far from bubble.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Thanks for reporting guys. I'll look into this together with the poker team tomorrow and get back to you.

@pirahn, I've merged your topic with the one that was created yesterday. Was off yesterday, road tripping with @testuser1 and @Hymn2Ninkasi, but I should obviously have spotted this one when I started working earlier today. Embarrassing :wonder:

Former community moderator

@MarcoV    juts had the same problem, but it doesn't look like its connected to the prizes, not directly at least because in this example (step it up €2, 8 places itm), there are still 16 players and the starting stack being 1500, its 5 places away from the itm.  (full information: i tried to register wiht a 2€ mtt ticket, not with cash, in case it matters)

823276965_eliminatedprizesproblem-stepitup31082017.thumb.PNG.4e090a244ed3c51258c17afb13079978.PNG

It hasn't anything to do with tickets. Got it with both cash and tickets. 

It feels like a strange bug. But doesn't seem hard to find out the cause :p (for the devs at least) 

Just ctrl f the code :D

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

think the issue is caused by the fact that a buy in would give an already eliminated player a prize :)

That there is something wrong there with eliminated players having the result of where they were knocked out

Hi @VikingsAF,

Based on the screenshot posted above on that thread, it doesn't seem to me like it's related to the buy-in causing another prize to be added to the payouts at least. 

Is that what you mean by "think the issue is caused by the fact that a buy in would give an already eliminated player a prize"? 

Also, what do you mean by "That there is something wrong there with eliminated players having the result of where they were knocked out"? 

Devs are investigating the issue but as highest priority but I don't any news except what you know already: 
It's affecting late registration in satellites; it's likely to be related to the recent changes to prevent late reg "prize sniping". 

I mean for example this. @Chris-Unibet

A game has one prize GTD and 5 players at the start. 

2 players get knocked out they end at position 4 and 5. Then 3 players or so join and it's now 3 places paid. When someone wants to join now and this results in adding an extra prize, then it's not allowed, because the guy who finished fourth is out already. (although there are still 5 players in) 

But if you say it has nothing to do with prizes being added, then I'm wrong

I will add my encounter to the list.

1 € Saturday Stack PreQualifier. I tried several times. Client says I have succesfully registered, but then gives the error message. No money is taken from my account, nor returned. Two players dropped after the screenshot and I still couldn't register.

SatStackPreQualMsgElim.thumb.png.d7ad7a1df320bce18bc8d34b159abb50.png

@VikingsAF   no, the problem didn't disappear. I just tried to register the UO2 and i still can't for the same reason (even though there is still 30 min latereg !).

@Chris-Unibet@MarcoV  I've had numerous tournaments those last days that i couldn't register because of this so is it possible to disable the modifications you did for the time being ?  Nobody wins in this, the garantees are not met and the players are frustrated not to be able to register , even 5 min after the game started sometimes.

1895558713_eliminatedprizesproblem-2UO-05092017.thumb.PNG.d29ea28d0a1c4e32202d1f49f80de2b3.PNG

@Mynona that's really strange :o

So they didn't solve anything at all and only made it worse... Because nobody should be able to reg when 2 prizes and 3 players are left (which should have been fixed and causing the new bug, but it didn't)

I think it's indeed the best to revert the changes untill the issue is found :/ 

Archived