Quality of Play on UB

TarotPower

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nightshopper neither one cause Teddy KGB is to small,to ugly and his accent is not even close to mine also no one cant lose against Matt Damon except Teddy KGB be serious please and Tony G is to rude and when i say rude i mean like sleazy rude like his all personality just sleazy and negative.

I am positive person with positive attitude and huge ego but person who will always give you hand when u need it and if i cant help u for sure you never get some damage from me.....maybe small broll damage but u will find that positive cause from all people if u need to lose is best and sweetest to lose against Tarot and in science thats term is recognized like Tarochism from word masochism or Tarot syndrom from Stockholm syndrom dependes which book you prefer 

@TarotPower wrote:

@nightshopper neither one cause Teddy KGB is to small,to ugly and his accent is not even close to mine also no one cant lose against Matt Damon except Teddy KGB be serious please and Tony G is to rude and when i say rude i mean like sleazy rude like his all personality just sleazy and negative.

I am positive person with positive attitude and huge ego but person who will always give you hand when u need it and if i cant help u for sure you never get some damage from me.....maybe small broll damage but u will find that positive cause from all people if u need to lose is best and sweetest to lose against Tarot and in science thats term is recognized like Tarochism from word masochism or Tarot syndrom from Stockholm syndrom dependes which book you prefer 

Are you getting all soft and cuddly now????

I decide to forgot on poker and gym for today and give you few sport tips with facts so you can all put some decent money in pockets,smile on face and have bigger bankroll so later u can lose it against me on poker tables...

1. Bate Borisov-Oleksandriya,match winner Bate Borisov 2,00 

This Belarus/Ukrainian match is predicted like very close, with small number of goals, tough match by bet shops but for me this is easy win for Bate with minimum 2 goals ahead no cause they have ''hot home court'' or cause they have great players this is prediction made strictly from science point of view and thats ''sience of names''

Bate Borisov or Brother from Boris sounds much stronger then some Ukrainian false version of ancient Egyptian town of Alexandria https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria

So without any doubt this is home team winner with really good odds for players

2. Apollon Limassol- FC Midtjylland match winner Apollon Limassol 2,20

Bet shops gives equal chances for any team to advance in group stage which is tbh close but on Cyprus my prediction is easy victory for home team and in this case we can also use ''science of names'' with combination of home team fans

We all know they play on Greek part of island Cyprus and Greek fans can make really good home atmosphere with their southern character and acctually push their players to the limit also ''science of names'' says Apollo is God from ancient Greek mythology his father is Zeus so do i need to continue hell no https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo and Midtjyland means My Country on Danish and we all know Cyprus is not their country so winner is obvius!

3. FC Krasnodar- Crvena Zvezda match winner Crvena Zvezda 5.00

This Russian/Serbian combo is by betshops predicted like easy advance for Krasnodar but my predcition says something else and i will explain why

Krasnodar is team with bigger budget and better players on paper but without big history or legacy like Crvena Zvezda or Red Star who is by the way ex-europian champion from 1991 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990%E2%80%9391_European_Cup,after many years in crisis(war,economical colapse,etc) Red Star is finally find their path to get back on track and to be competitive in euro competitions also this year they have really good,quality squad with players like Boakye (ex-Juventus player) Kanga and few huge domestic talents.Krasnodar doesnt have soul to beat this squad who will after victory in Russia in return match in Belgrade have over 50.000 fans support with one of best football atmphosfere in the world. Evene ''science of names'' support my claims cause Krasnodar means Precious Gift and yeah they will give a really precious gift to all fans of Red Star

@cris1285 wrote:

Boss, you just failed again. :dissatisfied: What happened, too much gym? 

My oh my, if someone offered you 30 pieces of silver to give up @TarotPower, you'd say: "No thanks, I'll do it for 15!" 🤣

A lucky win and a draw doesn't sound too bad. You can't expect a lottery ticket like Red Star to hit everytime, so the small overall loss is nothing bad. I believe his system is 100 % fool proof in the long run, just wait until be bets against the London Sillinannies!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I thinking all day what should be good to describe myself,should i start from the day of my birth when my legs first came out and head last with well known lyrics, ''when I was one, and-a two, and-a three, and-a four i knew i was a special one who had a little more'' or maybe just fastforward from my first poker days and spear you all of my war-stories,hunger,isolation and not so bright days of my youth..

So yeah i decide to skip that youth part no one wants to read my endless braging how i can disassembly and reassembly AK-47 for less then two minutes,mostly of you barely can handle this poker stories so no worries its strictly about poker..

it was be i think 2007 when i start to play online and at that time my selection of poker rooms is be hmmm we can call it very doubtfull in sea of big poker rooms at that time i choose very strangly Ultimat Bet and some smaller rooms and of course i played just like any recreational player just for joy and fun and basicly never thinking this will became my only source of income for the last 6 years which sounds good cause you all look that from your own perspective,own standard of income in your own countries which is false. Here where i live standard of life is much lower and with much lower winnings i can live good life and have poker like my main source of income so it was 2011 when i start beasting everthing i mean every god dam promotion from every freaking online room i think i made around 30-40 different accounts on 30-40 seperate poker rooms..i mean what should i do,cant find regular job, by the way average monthly salary is around 200euros,my bank obligations around 300 euros monthly,living with parents,just turned 31,no future so basicly i be f***d

I started to play at same time free monthly leagues with huge prizes for winner,second,third but that be a hell of ride cause if u wanna edge u must play a massive number of league events per month so u can get points for LB but when you have no chooise and when banks own your soul you must act like mashine. I played few months on pokerstars their league and have few decent finish in top 10 for around total 1000$ but thats just be too much exhausting i mean 10k ppl per event and around 1k serious ppl who fight for lb points and first prize is 1500$ and per month over 120k ppl participate those events so i stop or better to say i find less massive i mean really less massive freeplay league with better prize pool then pokerstars league and thats be on my ex god bless her soul room Bet Victor and i became Star and face of that league. I became so popular there they use me and my alias for advertise on WPTMAG from 2013 (they send me copy on my home address) and i tnx to them became a free man from all kind of loans and banks today so it was be on mutual joy for around more then 3 years there i won over 25k euros just from free league and i dont have a dime now so u can calculate how deep in sh** i was be before that.

Played few live events  sponsored by them never making anything notable just few ITM's but making some friendships with their poker managers and mainly on my charisma and charm i get professional contract with them for more then one year and still making some decent money but unfortunately they closed now. Many people in my town ask themself how for the name of the Lord this man or Dan Blizerian for poor people like they call me get that contract cause for any staking today you really really need to have massive results and contract is be in such big favour of me but at least they never lose money with me and they get always new members so mututal benefit...

Now 36,still with parents,still without regular job,still beasting promos all around,but free from banks and happy..only in search for my poker home...just cant be poker homeless,cant be alone i am social human beign in search for poker room with good roommates can UNIBET became my new home,can UNIBET provide me a enough numbers of pigeons so i can beast them like i beast everything only future can give us answer ...

Now that's what I call an honest description of the life of an Eastern European grinder.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@StartlingGrope wrote:

Hi @TarotPower, thanks for the gym tip. I now have a daily physical routine that goes something like this:

monday: Leg

Tuesday: Abdomen

Wednesday: Other leg

Thursday: Liver

Briansday: Head

Friday: Yet another leg (??????????????????)

Saturday: Carburettor

Sunday: Mindless violence

Holy moly, which third leg are you punishing on Friday? On a second thought, I don't really want to know...

@TarotPower wrote:

@cris1285 people mostly not take me too serious but surprise surprise Tarot actually speaks true story...you confirmed it and maybe someone else also recognize me who knows..

Well, i didnt say you are good .. khmm khmm, great. I just remembered your name from a freeroll series :laugh: :haha: But i dont remember i see you around FT, but most probably its because i played only when you had bad swing, so my fault. 

@cris1285 wrote:

@TarotPower wrote:

@cris1285 people mostly not take me too serious but surprise surprise Tarot actually speaks true story...you confirmed it and maybe someone else also recognize me who knows..

Well, i didnt say you are good .. khmm khmm, great. I just remembered your name from a freeroll series :laugh: :haha: But i dont remember i see you around FT, but most probably its because i played only when you had bad swing, so my fault. 

You just can't handle a joke, don't ya :laugh:😏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC6540D-KGo

P.S. Aww, shieeet, recommend Texas Hippie Coalition :Cool:

@TarotPower wrote:

Just :Rofl: at Charlie Sheen. My oh my, I can smell the AIDS through my laptop screen...

Archived