Quality of Play on UB

TarotPower

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok is time for wednesday gym tip...middle of the week is best for shoulders cause thats one of the biggest characteristics for real man cause yeah we dont want to be like most of today man or better to say almost women,thats same like u are good in SNGs but u cant make it on MTT's  in translation you are something but without other thing in reality you are nothing,so lets be experts on both field lets kick that shoulders! 

We want that big,full and round look for our shoulders cause thats give strength to whole body and impressive aesthetic appearance and we cant make that if we dont have some extra testosterone which circulates through our real man veins same like we cant go up in the stake if we not have bigger bankroll absolutley same logic....estrogen is bad,tilt is bad,higher estrogen lower bankroll,higher testosterone higher bankroll so question is what to do to increase our main man hormone in our body so we can pump that shoulders till maximum..

well honestly u have two choices AAS or try tarot special natural test booster aproved by master itself and believe or not u dont need to eat,drink or inject anything this test booster enter throw ears and is complete free...headphones and put this test booster on 

and repeat till you finish shoulder day!!! I gtd results and you can thank me later after you see positive results!

@TarotPower wrote:

...we dont want to be like most of today man or better to say almost women,

...estrogen is bad,tilt is bad,higher estrogen lower bankroll,higher testosterone higher bankroll.

🤣:laugh:🤣

Pure wisdom dropped like it's nothing by future member of the year @TarotPower. So today it's shoulder day for me and I'll dedicate my 2.5 handstand pushups to you and my pursuit of a higher bankroll.

Too much estrogen means bad news, case in point:

barack-obama-exercising-050614

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Its thursday and is suppose to be another gym tip but Master take day off cause hangover is too high for any activity.

Wedding dinner from last night is be full of alcohole and we all know Master not drink too much so he cant escape saviour hangover. Like in poker if u dont feel good just close all tables and go somwhere in dark and cold room and close your eyes. This is not race!

who advance in group stage? Bate Borisov,Apollon and my Red Star i told you guys when i pick teams no chance they will miss. Thats why i am great cause when fight is finish my picks are winners same like in poker u can laugh me one day but on long run u can cry and only cry ;)

• 1 month later...

The king is back after a long hiatus to plunder us again. Let's see if you're more successful than Ragnar Lodbrok on his last journey...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived