Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Hi @sgriff and thanks for the advice. I don't know which day to play but I'm thinking of heading for Dublin on the ferry from Holyhead so time isn't an issue as I can leave as and when I like. Do you have any thoughts on best time to play, I really, really  don't expect to run deep, I'm only doing it for the whole experience, so any advice from you or comm. members would be greatly appreciated.Smile

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
sgriff Rank 14
Rank 14

@GR1ZZL3R playing day 1a gives an advantage of a rest day before day 2 if you progress.  But if you aren't expecting too much then day 1b might be better. There is nothing worse than being knocked out on day 1a before the welcome party. Done that too. It's depressing knowing you are finished when loads of others are excited about playing the next day.

One last consideration is the timing of the side events if you want to play them. No info available yet. 

0 Likes
sgriff Rank 14
Rank 14

I won the package on 5th August and am still waiting for info.  Not cool guys.  Disappointed

DaBookie Rank 6
Rank 6

Any news yet on booking day one of choice ? Asking as booked flights and need to book extra night somewhere :] 

0 Likes
bergeroo Rank 8
Rank 8

would love to know which dates we get the hotel as I want to play the deepstack before. Would also love to recieve my expenses as I don't think I have!

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @sgriff,

you should already have received a congratulation email a while ago, did you check your spam folder? I can ask the team to re-send it if you can't find it.

@DaBookie

Registration forms should be sent out later this week, latest next week, so you will be able to choose your starting day.

@bergeroo

If you choose day 1a, hotel is Wednesday-Sunday, if you play day 1b, it can be Thursday-Monday as far as I know.

More info will be available when you get the registration form.

Regarding travel money, I checked your account and you received it already just a few days after qualifying.

0 Likes
DaBookie Rank 6
Rank 6

Thanks for the quick response :] yes I have had the confirmation e-mail and look forward to the day 1 choice e-mail. 

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@sgriff @DaBookie @bergeroo 20th July when I won a package, can't wait but until then I'm just...............................

Screenshot (726).png

It Is What It Is
sgriff Rank 14
Rank 14

Hi @Patric-Unibet

I confirm that I did receive the e-mails, but they contained very little info.  The one on 8/8 stated well done on winning but we don't know when or where it will be held but 'Please bear with us for just a little bit longer ',   and the one on 4/9 (5 weeks ago) confirmed the dates and City (but not hotel).I asked separately for details of the schedule as I wanted to play the deep stack open event if there was one, but that info couldn't be provided either.

Since then I have seen the schedule very recently (thanks to social media) and heard this week that the hotel is the Bonnington Hotel & Leisure Centre (social media again).  I guess my frustration is the long delay in hearing anything to the extent I've gone ahead and booked flights and taken a chance I will get the hotel nights I need, rather than risk the flights going up in price nearer the time as was the case when I went to Malta and was waiting for e-mails to be answered over several weeks. That cost me over an extra £100 (or over £200 if I had taken my wife on that occasion).  Work also wanted me to confirm when I would be on holiday.  It's also meant I've had to skip the deep stack open as I didn't know when it would be, if at all.  That's why I'm frustrated, but also know it will be worth it once I get there based on previous events..

0 Likes
bergeroo Rank 8
Rank 8

Thanks @Patric-Unibet - how much are the expenses in the package? It doesn't say anywhere. How can I see when they went into my account? I have no idea how to see accounting from that.

0 Likes