How to get a job at unibet, and this community?

cris1285

I am wondering what are the main requirements to work at unibet. I mean one day when i retire from gamble (hehe, maybe never), i would like to use my experience and i think that`s what an online bookmaker looking for as well. You guys do fantastic job and i can see all of you enjoy it, because this market what you know and feel comfortable with. 

So just wondering how you, moderators get this, and how others could achieve it. This question is not only to mods, anyone who has an idea, had experience in it, speak up. 

Well, the first thing is to apply for a job by Unibet :D.They have a job  vacancy site where you can check what's available ,and if you are interested,you can apply and i think it all starts from there.

My guess is that most of the guys who are working now at Unibet,also our dear moderators,started in Customer Service,and from there you can choose your path into the company,acordingly to your abilities.

Most of us,members here,have thought about this job at least once,i guess.And it very interesting for us,but i'm sure it's not easy at all to get here,so that's why we really appreciated what the moderators of this community,and the others memebers of Unibet staff are doing for us.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

If your girlfriend/wife works for Unibet, it will help massively as you can get a nice referral. Here's the most creative idea. Pick up a guitar, fly down to Malta, set up Microphone outside headquarters & sing love songs. Two things can happen.Either she will jump out the window & straight into your arms (like in the movies), or you will get a trespassing order not to return. Good Luck.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will tell you a true story.

I'm a young fella from Espoo, Finland. That's what I said in the interview when they asked me to tell something about myself in english. I panicked, I didn't know what to say. Don't know if that was good or not. What I think made a real impression? Well, me. The way I am. The way I feel about customers. That's what I feel made the real difference. I have a passion for people! Before Unibet I have never worked abroad, never really thought that was my forte. Doubted my english and my people skills. 

But life is too short. Life is too short to doubt yourself. Life is too short to second guess. If you are given the option to go, please go. You have nothing to lose.

If you want to go home after a week, you'll go home an experience richer. 

This is what I have chosen. I will go on an adventure, and Unibet will be a huge part of it! I'm thankful for this opportunity, and will make the most out of it for sure!

Wishing you a sunny autumn,

ReCorpH

You got the job? Congrats mate, you deserve it! Make the rest of us proud :waterfall:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Archived