cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

Jup will will do, dont understand why all three deposits are necessary instead of just one. Hope u don't do this with all customers because its quite weird...

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

@ReCorpH  this hell is still going on, i contacted the people from the bank, but they said they can only provide info from years back from my normal account and saving account, not from VISA CLASSIC cards...

They gave me a link to this website but still I don't find how to do it, I asked a phone number to the people of the bank to assist me to ask...

All the other documents are ok, only this is left. I really hope I can get my account unfrozen until 10th of May for UK tour online, 

can you in the meantime please check my account if these UK Tour onilne tickets are already credited? I assume if the tickets are credited to my account and my account is still frozen, the tickets will NOT be lost?

This has been a very very very bad experience... Never had so much problems with verifciation! This is hell!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey,

I'll look in to it. If the tickets are credited while account is blocked, the tickets will remain there and will not be lost. Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

Ok! Thanks for that, that's already a relief...

Update: I got a telephone number from my bank guys to the customer support from VISA and called them right now,

they said they can't provide this information, and I have to contact my bank once again...

I mean, it's really really hard to get VISA bank statements from 3 years ago! How do other people do this? I'm kinda blocked...

Will call again to the bank now and say that VISA classic can't give me this info... It's very tiring and every day 10th of May (day of UK Tour online comes closer)...

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

Btw:  any idea when the tickets will be credited to the account?

Please if somebody has his UK TOUR final tickets credited, let me know here, so I can ask again if there at my account...

Pfffffffff...

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@wwaanneess  As far as I'm aware everybody with winning packages for the UK and UO Tours should soon be receiving an e-mail asking if they want to play these in the upcoming on line series. I'm also waiting, so hang on and I'm sure we'll get there.SmileThumbs Up

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

tnx, also should be getting a mail soon than, i hope all this **** is solved by 10th of May,

i hope you never have to deal with this! requesting bank statements from visa classics from ages ago is quite the hassle!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

@GR1ZZL3R  any news about the UK tour online tickets in your account?

@ReCorpH  still not ok with verification, i await the mail back from the website mijnkaart dot nl 

that both the staff members of my bank Parisbas Fortis and customer service Worldline (Visa) have adviced me to use. Both they said the responsibity of giving the info is to the other one, so this website is my online hope, but i think it will take a very long time until i get it...

I'm very sad this is the way I'm threated, I'm a customer for 10 years now, never had problems with anything, deposited most of the times with paysafe card and withdrawed almost every month with bank transfer and yes, i probably used my visa card three times in 2017 and now i regret it so much! 

I really don't understand why I'm randomly choose to verify my account and what I definitly don't understand why they ask these things of 3 years ago... 

I'm almost starting to think that Unibet knew I will have trouble asking bank statements of 3 years ago and like this I can't use my two Unibet tour online tickets, Unibet has always been so good to me and other customers, so I refuse to think this, but I'm so confused with this random verification at this time that I made clear on the community I want to quit Unibet (because of the Belgian gambling laws with no rakeback and promotion) and now suddenly my account is frozen for like 1% of all my transactions is a thing 3 years ago and really hard to track.

Anyway, so probably you and the customer service that I send this same mail will tell me there's nothing to be done and this Sunday I will not be able to play the MTT that I grinded so long all these sattelites for...

The good news is that you already assured me the tickets won't be lost, so anyway, if I ever get a mail back with these very old bank statements, I can play maybe the next UK tour online event, whenever that may be or might even play LIVE when all this corona BS is finally over!

Ok, so far my rant Smile Pray to God that I will get the statements in time, you never know, but doubt it...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@wwaanneess  I haven't heard anything yet so I've added a reminder in another thread for Leo. It seems a few of us have been missed.Teardrop Stubbe has just replied things are being checked. Smile

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

thanks for taking the time for replying , bro , really hope you will get the ticket in time!

for me it will not mather i'm afraid... hope you never have to go through with this! it's a nightmare!