cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

i love unibet, but today i'm a bit disgusted...

i had a e-mail for verification of my account, no problem

have to send copy of id, bank statements, copy of bank card, no problem

but the last question made my eyes go wide; i have to give bank statements of three deposits of 2017

my bank app doesnt go that far, and now have to ask bank staff, people that i know for years to send that to me...

does anyone else had that question? feel like it's a bridge too far tbh... i have nothing to hide, but asking things of 3 years ago seems weird...

62 REPLIES 62
Highlighted

Hey @wwaanneess,

These requests happen every now and then. Have you always used your own deposit and withdraw methods? This is the most common reason for proof of deposit request for older deposits.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17

Why would you ask for that? Ffs? 

Highlighted

Hey @Messwithme,

There's always a reason behind requests. For obvious reasons I really can't go in to detail about the possible reasons even, but it's not done for fun. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

Hey @ReCorpH  , first of all thanks to take the time to reply.

I understand it's necessairy to verify account , it's not that unpleasent in general I think, but as long as the information is something I can do on my own. Me personally I'm not so concerned about my privacy and trust Unibet not to misuse this information I am giving.

The problem is that the lady from customer service (who always was friendly) said if you don't find it in your bank app (and i'm sure she knows things of 3 years ago you can no longer find in your bank app), you have to ask bank staff. And that's what's bothers me, these are people I know good, family members know good. It's embarrasing to ask them about deposits on a gambling site from 3 years ago... I know they also should be professional and keep this question to themselves, but anyhow it's very unpleasant...

Anyway, will swallow my pride and ask my friends for these details, because I need my account to be unblocked by 10th of May, because I have two bullets for Unibet UK tour that I can use online for once. 

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

oh btw about your question, now that you tell me, i have probably used three years ago my VISA card , instead of the usual paysafe cards for deposits. So yeah, that's going to be it... 

Highlighted

Hey @wwaanneess, if it's better I can give you a date range and you can ask for the dates only? Smile 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

Hey @ReCorpH  don't really know what you mean by that.

I know the exact three dates of the deposits in 2017, because it's in the e-mail I got from Unibet support.

I just need to give the bank statements of those 3 deposits and my bank app doesn't go that far behind. I have to e-mail the bank staff of my bank for that, who are friends, because me and my family members are longtime client with them. That's the akward part for me...  But I will do it anyway, because I don't want my account blocked on the 5th of May (UK Tour online). To be honest, I think I won't be playing too much anymore on Unibet, not because of this verification thing, but because of the new rules of no more promotion and rakeback from the Belgian Gambling Commission.

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

I will send the mail with the request tomorrow to the bank. Unless you have another way of verification without actually asking stuff to bank staff. Something else in my bank application where I can take printscreen of. And otherwise i'll send the mail, whatever Smile

Highlighted

Hey @wwaanneess,

If your banking app doesn't show that far, then unfortunately there is no way to do it from there. You can just ask the bank to send you bank statements completely from that day, that should be enough. As long as it shows the deposit, your name and the account number, bank logo. It doesn't need to be specifically a receipt of the transaction, but can be whole dates and you are more than welcome to cover the parts that doesn't concern Unibet in any way. Smile 

0 Likes