UO sinaia

bulgario

@bulgario wrote:

Hello Community I saw that is a community tournament scheduled on UO Sinaia ,al community members can go and play or are some criteria? Thank you !

I'm also curious about this, so i will tag the mods @JeppeL, @RayL and @Patric-Unibet. Hopefully you are not in a hurry, because its the night and also sunday, we might need to wait till monday for a response. 😃

@FreedoM wrote:

@bulgario wrote:

Hello Community I saw that is a community tournament scheduled on UO Sinaia ,al community members can go and play or are some criteria? Thank you !

I'm also curious about this, so i will tag the mods @JeppeL, @RayL and @Patric-Unibet. Hopefully you are not in a hurry, because its the night and also sunday, we might need to wait till monday for a response. 😃

In the previous events it was enough telling the mods that you are interested.

@bulgario, we will start a thread in which players can sign up to the Freeroll and inform us that they will be there :) After that is done and we are physically in Sinaia, another registration will be required at the desk and it's important to mention your Community Alias.

Or is the question if you can join the Freeroll if you haven't won a Unibet Open package? Kind of like a walk in? If yes, I'll need to follow up on that as the access to the venue is limited to players that are registered by winning a package or an entry. It might be possible however I'd need to confirm that with the organizers first. Let me know which one of the above situations you had in mind.

Former Community Moderator

@bulgario, just received a word from the Unibet Open team :) You are more than welcome to join us in Sinaia for the Community Freeroll. Just make sure you have your ID or passport with you and register for the Freeroll at the registration desk. We'll be there anyways so we can keep in touch via the Private message feature or we'll create a thread where we can communicate. :)

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 4 weeks later...

Archived