Quarterly Challenge Goals

Sect7G

With the new quarter about to arrive I'd just ask the community to share their goals for the next quarter point wise at least.  I'm determined to reach 100k for the quarter to get into the UO freeroll.  I'd like to play a balance of SNG's 5 max at the 10-25euro buy in as well as cash games at the 25nl tables.  I intend to 8 table both and flip back and forth constantly.  If there is a good MTT promo with UO prizes for doing well then I'll take part it those as well.

At the end of the quarter I'll post an update to keep myself accountable.

I will aim for 100k aswell, grinding sats really helps reaching that goal so with a bigger ticket roll for me hoping to make it this quarter, lost too much time with UO/UK tours this quarter to get there.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I have left: cents + 500 betting freeroll tix + 1000 and 3000 mission freeroll tix + 4 PLO tix + 45 bonuspoints and a 2/3 of first mission done.

337 challenge points so far. I always make at least 10K, lets see if w "emptied" acc can i? :popeye:

Goal is obviously min. 10K, but even i have no time for much freerolls, i try to get a decent value of UO tix for the better result. 

Archived