cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Good afternoon @Stubbe-Unibet 

I created a tourney under the name of 'Second Chance Wednesday' for tonight at 8:30pm (UK time). Its not showing on the lobby but when ive check my confirmation email the date was the 12th (yesterday). I am assuming it is my fault......but please could you re create the same tourney for today at the same time. 

Apologies in advance for any inconvenience!

Thanks! 👍

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

Hi guys, my tournament is all set up for tonight Fenland Poker, and thanks again for this.  i made a slight mistake on the payout structure, is there any chance this can be changed to 70/30 instead of outright winner.

Apologies and understand if this cant be done. 

simon 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 5
Rank 5

Hi,

I organised for a private poker game tonight. Got a reply saying it was set up and would show 8 hours before but can't see it. 

Tournament was called: Chopper Championship 

Start 8:30 tonight. 

Can someone help. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 5
Rank 5
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7
have you tried searching for it. they don't seem to appear in the list but if you use the search bar they should come up
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Ch0p5Re1d,

If there's an issue with it or if you want to change something, please reply to the confirmation email. But please note, that it might take up to 72 hours to get fixed, as this is all done manually. Smile 

I see one setup for "Chopper Championship" but that has been cancelled. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet 

I have a tournament called ' the nuts' running on Sunday nights at 8pm GMT. 
i think it is due to expire after this Sunday (31/5) 

Could you extend this until the end of July, or so I need to re-request a new tourney using the link? 
many thanks 

0 Likes