NEXT_UNIBET_ONLINE_SERIES?

theMachine

FROM PREVIOUS COMMUNICATIONS theMachine HAD PROCESSED THE NEXT UNIBET ONLINE SERIES WOULD FOLLOW UNIBET OPEN MALTA: 

theMachine SIMULATES THAT IF THAT WERE CORRECT THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NEXT UNIBET ONLINE SERIES WOULD HAVE OCCURRED PRIOR TO THIS: IT HAS NOT

CAN theMachine EXPECT THE UNIBET ONLINE SERIES TO OCCUR AT A LATER TIME FRAME?

I'm thinking they'll wit untill all other major series are finished + when their WC2018 promo has ended :)

So I expect something in the middle of june :)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

I'm pretty sure i've read an article on Pokernews in APRIL where they said the next UOS will be in the second part of MAY but i cant remember the dates.

Update: Found the date's "28 may - 11 june" now if this will remain the dates we need to wait and see.

@FreedoM wrote:

I'm pretty sure i've read an article on Pokernews in APRIL where they said the next UOS will be in the second part of MAY but i cant remember the dates.

Update: Found the date's "28 may - 11 june" now if this will remain the dates we need to wait and see.

I also  heard something about after Unibet Open Malta. Probably before(1-2 weeks) they start  Sats.

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@Leo-Unibet since @Raulescul91 has these pretty good eyes, can I give one remark?

I know having 90 games sounds better than 30 games in nano, low and high, but I think this was one of the biggest remarks we had :) That we wanted some structure, where we easily could see which games were the same and which weren't :)

Then one small remark on the only game in the shedule. I know many players wanted shorter late-reg, but for an Ante's up tournament level 9 is too soon :) level 11 would be better, where your buy-in is worth 40 ante's, which gives you plenty time to play. (certainly because it's a re-entry I think :) )

Take it as feedback and not as critisism please :) Really loving it that the teaser is an Ante tournament :p

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

@Leo-Unibet since @Raulescul91 has these pretty good eyes, can I give one remark?

I know having 90 games sounds better than 30 games in nano, low and high, but I think this was one of the biggest remarks we had :) That we wanted some structure, where we easily could see which games were the same and which weren't :)

Then one small remark on the only game in the shedule. I know many players wanted shorter late-reg, but for an Ante's up tournament level 9 is too soon :) level 11 would be better, where your buy-in is worth 40 ante's, which gives you plenty time to play. (certainly because it's a re-entry I think :) )

Take it as feedback and not as critisism please :) Really loving it that the teaser is an Ante tournament :p

@VikingsAF @theMachine @Raulescul91 @pinki @pittpitt

It's no secret any more, especially now when three of the tournaments poped in the client one day before I predicted they should, counting days backwords from 7 June to 14 May isn't that easy 😃 The remaining of the tournament will pop tomorrow. The series will as the last one run for 14 days starting 28 May ending 10 June. The setup is pretty much the same, with a few changes I can mention here.

1. The overall guarantee will be raised to €350,000 with the flagship being the last event, the €100K GTD that will have 20,000 chips this time.

2. The leaderboard formula will be twiched a tiny bit to better reflect the buyins, meaning higher buyin tournaments will have a little more points rewarded so leaderboard €25,000 added money is more far distributed.

3. The late registration and rebuy periods will be much shorter, we realize last time that we were stretching those a bit too far in the eager to have as many players as poosible participating and of course meeting the expected guarantes. We believe, estimate, hope and pray that now doing edition two we have the recognition needed out they among you guys that we will pull this off.

4. The buyin split will be a little different e.g. the high segment will be like this €100-50-25 = 2-8-18 tournaments, last series it was less €50's, like this: €100-50-25 = 2-5-21 tournaments, that was too many €25's to equally cover the segment. Nano and Low aren't changed that much.

5. A few tournaments have changed place to have a better schedule.

That's enough from me, now I leave it to you. I beleive that we this time have, with the help from the player base, especially here at the community, understod what was good and what wasn't last time, I tried to adjust as much as possible.  

Enjoy and have fun!!!!  

Archived