cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

giphy

You welcomed Mr. Neptune with open arms, and we've heard your prayers. We'll be introducing not 1, not 2, but 3 new daily Neptune tournaments! We're spicing up the schedule with an extra €30,000 in GTD's, while also running a Sirius bounty promotion with 93k in added GTD's) - what a time to be a Unibet poker player Smile

Starting from tomorrow, you'll find the following tournaments in your favorite poker client:

Tournament name Start time Buyin Guarantee Info
€10,000 Neptune Rebuy 18:00 CET € 25 € 10,000 Rebuy (11 levels), addon, late reg till level 10
€10,000 Neptune Rebuy 19:00 CET € 100 € 10,000 Rebuy (11 levels), addon, late reg till level 10
€10,000 Neptune Rebuy 20:00 CET € 50 € 10,000 Rebuy (11 levels), addon, late reg till level 10

There'll be a super satellite for each tournament. 

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

These look great! I'll play them on stream this week for sure! 

Highlighted
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
The €100 Neptune didn't run as we were just two players short (8 had registered with 1 minute to start), so we'll move it to 19:00 CET instead Smile
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet 

I would like to suggest change €100 Neptune into €10 Neptune with lower gtd, so we will have €10, €25 and €50 Neptunes. I think 10ra has much more sense for now, for example €5k Neptune 10ra starting 18CET (I think €10k is possible in the future), €10k Neptune 25ra starting 19CET and €10k Neptune 50ra starting 20CET (IMO duration: 10ra>25ra>50ra). Second thing is that there is a great time for 10ra, because there is only one 10ra Titan starting 21CET, but with different structure. In my opinion €100 should be a different freezeout tournament (like on dying MPN, where they add €100 deepstack freeze because of corona and this tournament works very well)...

PS. I think I don't have to say anything about Comet... Smile

Regards,

mamrot

Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@mamrot, let's see how the €100 does tonight. If there's a bunch of overlay, I think it'd make sense to do it with a smaller GTD and as a freezeout - as I'd take it as an indication that there's not much interest in a €100 R/A, as we should be able to meet the GTD, considering how well Supernova has been doing. Another €10 MTT earlier than 21:00 doesn't sound too bad either.
Let's take it one step at a time. The changes already made are more significant than anything we've ever done before Smile
@Leo-Unibet
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet 

Thanks for bringing back the Comet,  I guess players need that still Happy

Crossing my fingers for all the Neptunes doing well, especially for the biggest/100€ one, to hit the GTD every day and stay in the schedule Cool

In case, I can confirm MPN runs 110€ freezeout 5GTD everyday and it has been doing very well eventhough it's a smaller site than Unibet at the moment, and their Sunday Major's GTD has only been raised to 12.5€k last time, comparing to Supernova's 20€k GTD... Peace

I'm pretty sure allowing using the SN tix for the 100€ Neptune would help hitting its GTD, and also triggering/improving traffic in all the daily SN satellites Popeye

Another thing is that the great madness for the Magnus tourney last Sunday has shown there's still room for another Neptune, a 10€ one...no such a tournament in a daily schedule yet Smirk

As always thanks for considering these and Best Regards!

PS1: I asked for swapping my UO package for an online entry + points as requested till April 1st, but no reaction, should I be worried about that? Smirk

PS2: Was that a "NO" about arranging my private PKO tourney with the proggessive structure, or it's possible if I ask in the right thread? Wink

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@Psycho79 wrote:

PS1: I asked for swapping my UO package for an online entry + points as requested till April 1st, but no reaction, should I be worried about that? Smirk

Where did you send the request and when did you send it?

0 Likes