Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18
I think that KK vs Q6 board is horrible for you. It's good for your chances of winning the hand that the flush draw didn't get there but in terms of looking for the value you're trying to get with the turn check/raise and big river bet, what are you hoping to get called by? T9 gets there, as does QJ, 76 and 54ss. You're basically hoping to be called by QT which is really, really thin.
Esir Rank 14
Rank 14

@UAC Agree with Diane on the KK hand not many worse hands call you there and I don't think V folds if he thinks he has enough equity (like he did with the FD).

And on the A6 hand I think the fold is fine, people don't overbet bluff enough at these stakes.

Better to be lucky than good.
0 Likes
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

@Esir @Brocky @GR1ZZL3R Thanks for the inpur guys, the KK hand was the one I was most interested in. I agree completely with you guys. One of the problems I have in games is forgetting, maybe not forgetting because it was seconds ago, but not taking into account preflop occasionally, I don't have any idea this happens until afterwards which is worrying.

I remember thinking to myself in game he can still call AQ, KQ(although we block), Q9, random flush draws etc, but majority of that is out of his range completely given pre flop action and yes the turn is one of the worst, so probably just bet folding is best on turn as he doesn't raise worse. He has a lot of 2 pair hands, some sets and a lot of hands with a lot of equity against me. 

Poorly played tbh, but we can learn from it I suppose Smile.

Thanks for the help guys, appreciate it

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

I just realized how awesome is your blog's name.Thumbs Up

UAC Rank 12
Rank 12
MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack  Can you explain it, please ? I don't get it Geek

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@MadAdo wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack  Can you explain it, please ? I don't get it Geek

For me a title says a person, who likes  Hitting The Streets, means he loves being there where the gang is, so he likes to play MTT, but also like to meet new people, so he will try other forms of poker (SNG, cash, Hexapro), and his playing style also could be described with hitting the streets term, because he loves to call and make action on every betting round ( hint:In flop games, it is the fourth community card dealt (also known as "the turn") and represents the t.... Long story short he will play every type of poker what Unibet will offer, he will be always in the middle of action and you will count of is appearance of every daytime.

Highlighted
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Ha, nice response, probably better than I could have put it. Bur yeah, it is more referring to the latter, I enjoy playing pots deep, where there is a lot of manoeuvrability on later streets etc. I think this is generally the most interesting part of the hand.

MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@psrquack, @UAC  clear! Very Happy I must be very tired not to noticed that already ... I was misunderstanding that you found some sense of his acronym/alias UAC -> Unibet All Cash  ?

0 Likes
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

@MadAdo UAC is actually an acronym from my sports betting days Up A C***

Unfortunately most of my accounts are now restricted Sad, so poker it is.

Played another couple of hours this morning, the pool again was somewhat small and reggy and after a very spazzy start (3 buy ins down immediately) I recovered and ended up 2.5 buy ins.

The roll is now at an all time high of £320 ish

So getting closer to the £375 required for the first shot at 25nl