2019 - Success or bust has never been more finely balanced

Brocky

While watching another session last night a throwaway phrase struck us both as amusing and always having plenty of time to kill I decided to see if I could turn it to my  our advantage.  After burning the midnight oil for two or three hours minutes I came up with what I feel could be the next line of merchandise to sweep the world country street. Presented here in a  exclusive show is the brand new designer gear that I'm sure everyone will feel is a "must have."

770518551_Screenshot(2792).png.efc7dbe3b2f86615b6c60d80f6ce0cd3.png 

Orders will be taken on a first come first served basis for this limited edition, to get your brand new slightly used One Size Fits All Super Brocky Limited Edition T-Shirt just send $99.99* to GR1ZZL3R, c/o Unibet. 

*Bought as seen, no refunds.

Plans are now well developed for a further range of exciting products, including mugs, caps, chip protectors and many more.**

**All copyrights have been taken.

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to everyone who tuned in today. I must admit it's hard streaming when you're getting beaten up constantly at the tables, it's hard to be positive about everything and what not but I'm definitely going to be working on that. Just nothing went right for me today but I'll be back again at 8pm for another stream. Might chuck in a few tourneys instead, who knows.
  • Like 3

I was! I got destroyed a few times by the same fish as earlier in stupid situations and had nobody watching so went off a few mins ago! Will be back on around 11pm if you're still up.
  • Like 1

Just put 2019's games together in form of the graph.  Around £2k profit for the year isn't ideal but given I lost probably £6-8k vs 3 massive whales at the 200s I'm still happy.  If anyone remembers that session I posted a while back in January vs a guy getting it in with any two cards at the 200s, that session is the difference between +£10k and where I'm at now really.  I should've crushed him but ran terrible, can't do anything about that.

2019.PNG.ae75ecf30bd21c45add1c7ca15a426ce.PNG

• Like 3

@d3xter wrote:

enjoying your blog, keep it up! :)

Glad you're enjoying it.

Obviously it's not nice posting a graph where you have such a downswing as we all like to be perceived as crushers but I think it's important to be honest about our results, even if just with ourselves.  As you all well know I've had some struggles with motivation after that period but I truly feel like I'm getting back to that place I was in before.  Since I started focusing/streaming again I am up around £1.5k and starting to feel positive about things again.  

Below is my graph for the past 8 days and I think focusing on upswings like these are super important for motivation and confidence.  A few bad sessions doesn't instantly make me unable to beat the games, even though it feels that way at the time.  We must fight through the crap and come out stronger on the other side.

graph.PNG.a6ead04fe858f80977f5c1c0681011cb.PNG

Thanks @FreedoM for the link above, yes my Twitch has changed to www.twitch.tv/brockypoker and I will be live in a few minutes!  Only just woken up :Haha:

• Like 3

Stream popped off!  Lots of viewers and chat <3  Hit 1 million challenge points for a 250 euro cash bonus then binked a 25 euro 10x Hexa for 250.  Also made 100 or so heads up for around 630 euros profit in just 2 hours!

Really enjoyed it and will be back tonight at 8pm.  Hopefully catch you guys then.

graph.PNG.29a4bf0d89f3fbaf2a89f66d521e53aa.PNG

• Like 3

@Brocky  You're either running good, running bad or running late. You must be damn fit. Stop running and get sat down in front of that screen. 🤣

Happy Birthday @BrockyMum. 

273956632_Screenshot(784).png.a67af36c975783b5d690dffb72951b77.png

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png