Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DoktorAvalanche Rank 10
Rank 10

Had a watch of the most recent stream late last night. Nice to see you running good. Interesting stuff. I'll try to get onboard next time when you're streaming. 

When the Denver gets Heavy..
DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12

@UAC Thanks for tuning in mate, I will definitely take shots whenever I can, think of those challenge points Heart

@anyone Love it! #2019printing.

@TDW I do play a lot of the same names day in day out, no idea where their income is coming from if I'm honest.

@DoktorAvalanche Thanks mate, hopefully you'll be able to join in the chat in the next stream!

Time waits for no man, up and back at the grind again.  Will be streaming shortly as well but the games are dead at the moment so no point just yet.  Another big day coming up, may splash around in the Supernova tourney or a few others tonight as well.  Run good all Heart

DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12
DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12
Gonna take a 3-5bi shot at the 100s on stream in a min. Leggo!
0 Likes
DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12

Day 6

Really lazy day from me, only managed 67 games, not sure why as I was feeling motivated this morning and didn't run bad today.  Going to have to put in a big grind tomorrow to finish the week strong.  100s shot went well to begin with but tailed off towards the end, still made a couple of buy ins though.

Results

50 games at 50s, 29 wins, €313 profit, 12.5% ROI

17 games at 100s, 10 wins, €240 profit, 14.1% ROI

Total = €553 profit

06-01-19.PNG

Year to date:

Current total/Needed to hit goal

705/600 games

+€3,531.50/€1,200 profit

14.3%/8% ROI

Another good day when you take initial profit target into consideration.

Latest.PNG

Highlighted
pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

@DianeAbbott these charts look great! Happyshy Good start!

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12
Couldn't sleep so played a few more 100s with some ok results, small profit but nothing amazing. Can I just say though how hilarious some players on this site are. Not for the first time, I have a reg who is switching between usernames every game we play. It's actually quite insulting that he thinks a reg-like player (which he must perceive me as) is not going to realise that at 4:20am on a Monday morning, where the games are dead and we are the only game above the 25s running that it is obviously the same HeartHeartsHeart player. Like seriously? He plays exactly the same style with every alias and he sits there thinking he's clever? I'm not even sure why it makes me so angry but I do hope he reads this because he's fooling the square root of nobody. He's terrible as regs go as well, if I had a slightly bigger roll I would sit there 3-4 tabling him until the cows come home, but I don't really fancy a potential 5k downswing, even though I have decent sized bankroll, just not worth it with bills to pay and profit targets to meet.
/rant
MadAdo Rank 16
Rank 16

@DianeAbbott  you are our huge-huge-huge HERO !!! Thumbs Up

I think that many of us still DREAM about such a results you are 'damn easily' achieved last days !!! I'm one of them and taking my virtual hat off Cash

You deserve incredible credit for streaming such a show as most of us (let's say nano-stakes recreational players) could only dreaming of!

I think you looks quite arrogant but I did not take care about it as long as your play really enjoyable Heart

I could say that during breath-taking watching your stream I most of the time think "yeah, holly-cow is it really easy like that ?" we all know it is NOT!

It is a HUGE difference between watch a 'master play' for really high-stakes (personally all above 4s HU is 'high' for me) and think about 'such easy' AND try it on its own (own money, own mistakes, ...) think you know what I'm talking about.

I wish you all the best, as you really deserve credit for your hard work! You are hero, you are our inspiration, you playing/shows our big-dreams! Popeye I love your style as it really sometimes looks like 'easy money' (most of us know it is NOT) !!! keep grinding-up and we are looking forward what will come next Smile Cash Thumbs Up

cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

Nice graph. When you play it seems so easy to dominate the 50 euro field. Laugh 

Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

Morning Bruv ( @DianeAbbott )

There's something I noticed while watching your stream & I jus wanna add my 2c worth. 

MadAdo wrote :- 

I could say that during breath-taking watching your stream I most of the time think "yeah, holly-cow is it really easy like that ?" we all know it is NOT!

cris1285 wrote 

Nice graph. When you play it seems so easy to dominate the 50 euro field. Laugh 

Last night during the stream I also thought to myself a couple of times... Wow this guy really makes it look so easy & you do Mate.

You seem to get into the zone & make it look effortless. I aslo noticed that you don't tilt to much when the river sucks you out or the likes. ( but I think this has to do with the fact that you already knew you were not going to take the hand down, I'll explain why down below. )

The other thing I realized is that you don't follow those hunches that come your way. ( I mean you very good @ following the hunches when it's going to go your way, but following the hunches when it's not favorable for you... not so much...  LOL )

At one stage I couldn't stop laughing cause you would call the hand that he was going to get & saying the whole time during the hand, what you knew he had & how beaten you were & then when he gets the hand that you said he was going to get, saying afterwards "' I knew it, I knew he had a pair of fives or whatever... LOL "'. It happened again & again & again Rofl Rofl Rofl

Keep up the good grind Bruv

#everybodywannabelikemikelowrey

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !