Thread for poker result requests

BonusPater

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm afraid we can't provide any other results than your poker ones, at least not through this thread. If you wish other stats, please specify exactly what you're after, in a new thread :)

As far as I remember, it's difficult to get e.g. your slot stats, and it's probably better to ask support :)

All of them? I usually ask support for monthly result and i get 4 files one for cash, one for sng, one for plo and one for mtt, I get it within minutes but the problem always occurs when I played multiple stakes that mounth, they dont saparate winnings by stake in cash file, for example 15.07 NL10  15 euros, NL 4 5 euros profit, they just show it together like 15.07. 15 euros profit. I hope you understood me.

@Strah wrote:

All of them? I usually ask support for monthly result and i get 4 files one for cash, one for sng, one for plo and one for mtt, I get it within minutes but the problem always occurs when I played multiple stakes that mounth, they dont saparate winnings by stake in cash file, for example 15.07 NL10  15 euros, NL 4 5 euros profit, they just show it together like 15.07. 15 euros profit. I hope you understood me.

@Strah We can seperate them by stakes, but you just have to mention what the stakes are as we don't have a quick overview of that in the backoffice - so when you say "all of them", please say E.G NL4 and NL10 instead :)

Former Community Manager

Archived