Thread for poker result requests

BonusPater

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Bluemoon@Lothar@mgermo@iihhaaa@Check_Norris@CoreySteel@nexiun@chip@ragequitnow@TriFold@Strah@elSiluro@IanSimpson@ChapInAChair@moneyballphil@tidor@Fall_In@Kuriziwau@monkeyheaven - all done 🆗

@lektoraj, Is it for SNG, MTT or cash game? Please specify which stakes you'd like as well :)

Former community moderator

@elSiluro You wrote nl10-nl100.

@elSiluro wrote:

@JeppeL  10nl-100nl 

I'm not sure what you mean with cash for anyone?

Apologies for the delay. We've had some issues with our community email domain this week - no problem receiving mails but we couldn't send out anything until it was fixed a few hours ago.

Former community moderator

Hi,

finally got my results after your serverproblems, sadly the files mtt and sng for this year were empty (showing zero games played), any chance for for a redo? (all 5max sngs + all mtts, each for this year)

ty in advance

Hi,  can you please provide me with all information over the last 3 months on the following games: MTT's 4 euro heads up sng 10 euro heads up sng 25 euro heads up sng 100 euro heads up sng 5nl banzai 20nl banzai 10nlhe cash 25nlhe cash 25plo cash 50plo cash 100plo cash 200plo cash 400plo cash

Edit by Jeppe-Unibet: Removed personal information from post.

@ragequitnow @Captain_COoked @TriFold @AmongCats You should all have received an email by now :)

@monkeyheaven That's not a problem, just ask for it seperated by stake and mention the specific stakes you want a report for.

@lektoraj Please mention the specific stakes, we don't have an overview of which ones you played, so would probably have to do 20 mins of scrolling/research to find out :)

@MrRisto Please mention the specific stakes, same as for Lektoraj just above.

@pet3r67 Are you sure you've played games in those stakes over the last three months? I looked up the first three stakes and couldn't find any games.

Former Community Manager

It was previously possible for support to send me an email with 3 csv files:

One with all SNG results with one row per day,

One with all MTT results with one row per day,

One with all Cash results with one row per stake per day.

I would like that for the period 1.1.2017-30.6.2017. Do I still need to request that from regular support or can I do it here, or is it no longer possible at all? 

Archived