Half a billion tourney (50kGTD)

VikingsAF

@AlexandruDobrin wrote:

I am disappointed at how you guys worked out these qualifying methods for 50k GTD. Imo those freerolls for the 50k GTD should have not existed. I bet there will be players who would join for the lolz and never play the 50k GTD I am 100% sure of that. Some 1 euro flips would have been much more appreciated instead of freerolls. Or Sattelites starting from 1 euros not from 4.40 . I love the idea of this forum , it is very active , why don't we have an opinion to say in this? 😞 

@AlexandruDobrinYou do have an opportuity to cast your opinion and a forum to do it, you just did. Unibet have already moved the dates following opinions from others in this thread earlier in the month 😃

I think it's cool Unibet are offering 100 euro a day for free to help people into the tourney.

But... I do agree with the sentiment 😃

@Robin-Unibet if possible I think it would be great if the 100 euro a day free roll was taken away and instead a 5 euro rebuy/add-on was added each day, with 1x100 euro pacakage added. That way people that want to qualify for a small amount can try and not have to fight a field of hundreds shoving any two cards, and the chances of those that enter will be higher to qualify as there will be smaller fields (people that want to invest 5 euros in trying to qualify) and likely more packages because even if only 20 people entered without any rebuys and there would be another package. 

Structure wise 3k with 10 minute levels would be great, as it gives people a chance to play deep poker, as well as mid and short as the blinds go up, and creates for a fun tournament for people serious about trying to qualify. Would love to see something like this if at all possible! 

@Robin-Unibet, (and @DavidP_Unibet aswell),

Instead of these 100 euro flips, can't there just be these flips with less value, but with more tickets from the 4.40 satellites? :)

So not only one player (which wouldn't even care to play sometimes) will get a prize, but up to 20 players will get a 4.4 ticket which they can work up to an entry? This seems far more interesting to me :) And filters some careless (flip-loving) people from the final.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

I agree that we haven't planned qualifiers in similar fashion like we have done with other events, due to ad hoc nature of the promotion.

We always appreciate everyone's feedback and if possible/reasonable, we will act based on that feedback. Therefore I will add €1 qualifiers to the €4.40 daily.

We can evaluate afterwards whether many players winning tickets from the freeroll flips did not paticipate in the main tournament or did register and not play. However I think it's also very nice that all type of players have a free shots at winning these tickets - it fits well with our Unibet Poker philosophy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived